~<{Hello}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
(V/N) Village name
Hope you enjoy chapter 2

Garroth's POV
I couldn't get her off of my mind all morning. I just kept asking myself questions. Is she real. Am I crazy. Are mermaids real. I could barely focus on guard duty. All I could see in my mind was her frightened face when I saw her. Aphmau noticed that I really couldn't focus so she told me to take the day off. I quickly ran over to the docks hoping that she'd be there. Sadly she wasn't. Maybe I am going crazy. Or she only comes out at night. So I went back home to think and then I would go to the docks later tonight.

Your POV
I wanted to go see him again but I could really only go up to the surface when everyone was asleep so I waited. Until finally my mom and I swam up to my room. She tucked me into bed and kissed my forehead. I pretended to go to sleep as my mom closed the door. I share a room with my sister so this is going to be even more difficult. I was about to swim out the window when I heard someone calling my name. "(F/N)! Where are you going", I turned around and saw Brianna with her arms folded. "I...I... Ugh fine you caught me. I want to go to the surface again", I looked down at my tail and my long (H/C) hair fell in front of my face. She swam up to me and hugged me. I had complete shock on my face. "Just be safe I can't keep you here much longer. Just promise me you'll come back", I hugged her tight. "I promise", I waved goodbye and swam out deep into the dark sea. I took a deep breath and popped my head out of the water.

Garroth's POV
I quickly ran towards the docks hoping that I would see her again and that I wasn't crazy. Maybe she'll actually talk to me. I ran into the docks and looked around. I sigh and sat down. Maybe I am crazy. Just then the water started moving and I saw a familiar face pop out of the water. She looked at me with beautiful (E/C) eyes. Her hair seemed to be as wavy as the waters. She looked at me with friendly eyes.

Your POV
There he was staring right at me. I had so many thoughts running through my mind. Should I be scared? Should I be nervous? Should I swim away? Should I talk to him? Should I be excited? I AM SO CONFUSED. So I just gave him a smile. "H-hello I-I'm (F/N)",  I said nervously. "Hi I'm
G-Garroth", he replied. "So are you a mermaid", he asked me. I bit the bottom of my lip and nodded. I lifted my (F/C) and (S/F/C) patterned tail out of the water and he jumped. "So I'm not crazy", I shook my head. "Your not crazy I'm real. I've actually been here for awhile, I swim around the outskirts of your village",
I said with a smile then which quickly turned into a frown.

  "What's wrong", he asked. "I just don't want to be a mermaid... I... I... Want to be a human", I looked down at my tail then looked out at the ocean. "I've explored everything in the ocean. I know every type of living and non-living thing out there", I pointed out at the ocean. "I... I just want to explore more", I sighed. "I have to go but, can I see you tomorrow", I asked excitingly. "Sure I'd like to learn more about the sea", he nodded. "Great see you tomorrow Garroth", I waved goodbye then dove under. Did I just talk to a... Human. Omg if my dad found out I'd be dead by now. I swam back home and into my room I saw my sister waiting for me. Her face lit up when she saw me come in. She hugged me then searched for any cuts or bruises. "I'm fine Brianna", I sighed as she searched my tail. "H-he didn't h-hurt you", I shook my head. "I made a new friend", I smiled and she just stared at me. "Y-you t-talked to him", she asked calmly and I nodded. "His name is Garroth", I stated and she just looked at me. "YOU KNOW HE COULD'VE KILLED YOU", she yelled and I covered her mouth. "But he didn't. He's actually very kind. And can you keep it down everyone is sleeping", I shushed her. She muffled angrily and I took my hand off of her mouth. "So does he know that you're royalty", "nope", she sighed of relief. "Can I meet him", she asked. I nodded. "I'm going tomorrow", I replied. She nodded then climbed into bed. I did the same and told her goodnight. And I fell asleep peacefully.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 2