~<{A Dream}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
(V/N) Village name
Hope you guys enjoy chapter 1.

Your POV
I woke up from another incredible dream, it was of me being a human. I looked around my coral room then looked down at my
(F/N) and (S/F/C) patterned tail and sighed. Ugh still a mermaid. I looked outside of my castle window and realized it was still dark. I guess no one will mind if I go for a little swim to put me asleep. Oh please don't get caught. My Father and sister were very strict about me leaving late but my mother didn't care. She always told me, "just be yourself explore if you like". I love my mother, she's my idol and I looked up to her. I remember every word she says to me. They are usually sayings like, "be unique", or, "don't Change yourself for others", and my personal favourite, "Dream Big". I do dream big and sometimes I think a little to big. Being human is going to be a challenge. I swam out my window and up to the surface. I sat on my rock that is close to a village. I just looked at it then at my tail and then sighed. I'm never going to be a human. I laid my head into my hands and looked at their docks, I knew there was a party going on. I then saw a man in full armour walk down the stairs and sat on the docks. I then saw him look up at me and my eyes widened. He just couldn't stop staring. Has he never seen a mermaid before. Something then grabbed my arm and pulled me into the water.

I saw it was my sister, Brianna, giving me a death glare. Yep she's daddy's little girl. I smiled and stared into her deep blue eyes. "OMG (F/N) YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE UP HERE ITS DANGEROUS", she shouted at me and my smile became a frown. "I'm just... Exploring", I sighed. "ARE YOU CRAZY DADDY IS GOING TO KILL YOU IF HE FINDS OUT YOU'RE UP HERE", she continues to shout. "You know I'm not deaf right", I covered my ears. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me back home. "Why do you treat me like a baby I can take care of myself you know", I sighed breaking the silence in between us. "I know I just... Don't want to see my little sister hurt", she sighed as she let go of my wrist. Her long wavy brown hair settled down at her side and the only thing that moved was her long blue (which then turned into purple at the end) tail. "You do know that I care about you right?" she turned around and hugged me. "Your just being to overprotective sis, just like daddy", I said as I hugged her back. "I know I just don't want to loose you like we almost lost daddy", she stated stroking my long (H/C) hair. When we were just kids my kingdom was almost killed by humans. My dad and many other soldiers stayed to fight. I wasn't born at the time but my mother was carrying me and my sister was only five so she doesn't remember much. We continued home in the dark night. Everyone was still asleep so Brianna tucked me into bed even though I was eighteen, she still treated me like I was five. She kissed my forehead and told me goodnight. I sighed and fell asleep.

Your Dream
I woke up on the sand of a crystal beach. I looked down and realized that I was a human in my dream again. I looked up and saw the man in full armour run towards me. He helped me up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me into the village and then I woke up.

Garroth's POV
I snook away from the party and went towards the docks. I sat down with my head in my hands. I just can't keep my head straight. I needed to get away from all that noise. I looked up and saw a (H/C) haired girl sitting on a rock close by. Wait that's no girl she has a tail! She just looked at me with wide eyes then something pulled her back into the water. I think I just saw a mermaid. My eyes widened and I just sat there staring at the spot where she sat. I have to be dreaming... The party just... Got to my head that's all. I couldn't look away from that spot. After a few minutes of staring, I got up and went home. Am I going crazy? I didn't think that mermaids existed. I sighed and fell asleep.

The Next Morning

Your POV
I yawned and swam out of bed. Why can I never finish incredible dreams. I sighed and swam downstairs where my mom was cooking seaweed. Ew not again. "Uh mom I'm going out for a... Swim", I tried to think of an excuse and tried to stop myself from gagging. "Of course honey but food will be done soon so hurry back", she replied.

I turned around and started gagging. I won't be back anytime soon. Of course I love my moms cooking I just hate her seaweed. Yuck. I swam around the ocean and went exploring.

Hope you enjoyed chapter 1.

~Caio