~<{Seeing you again}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
(V/N) Village name
Hope you guys enjoy chapter 3.

Your POV
I woke up very easily this morning. I brushed my long, wavy, (H/C) hair and left it down as always. I put on a white top and hurried out of my room. I guess I'm just excited to see him again. I found my mom making seaweed again. But I really didn't care so I kissed her on the cheek and grabbed a plate. It was gross but I ate it quickly. "Well someone seems excited today, what's that all about", she asked and I started blushing. "Ooo is it a boy", she asked noticing me blushing. "Heh... Maybe", I was probably as red as a tomato now. I quickly swam outside and saw my sister. I grabbed her hands and swam in a circle. We both laughed as we let go. "I see you are excited about tonight", she giggled. "I know you're going to like him. Humans aren't like daddy said, their different", I laughed. "Remember (F/N), humans are like mermaids they aren't all the same, like you and I", she poked my chest. "Heh I guess I'm pretty... Different", I agreed. I waved goodbye and went back home.

Garroth's POV
I was a little overexcited. Atleast I knew I wasn't crazy I actually made friends with a mermaid. Apparently my excitement showed a little to much. "Garroth why are you so jumpy today", I turned around and saw Laurence. "Oh, um... I... Uh... Nothing", I tried making up an excuse.

Garroth's to do list:
1. Work on lying skills

"Garroth what's going on", he asked. "Uh n-nothing. N-nothing at all", I replied.

2. Learn how to STOP STUTTERING

"Uh-huh. Well I got to go back on shift bye Garroth", Laurence waved goodbye. Phew that was close.

Laurence's POV
Whelp cancel all my appointments, I have to follow Garroth tonight. Somethings not right, it's funny how easily you can tell Garroth is lying.

Later that evening

Your POV
Brianna and I were getting ready for "bed". We didn't do much we just brushed our hair and pretended to go to bed. Once we heard our dad snoring we left. We swam up to the surface but I told Brianna to wait while I talked to Garroth for a bit.

Garroth's POV
I waited at the docks for (F/N) to pop out of the water. Then I saw her beautiful (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair show from the water. NO GARROTH, your not falling for a mermaid. She swam towards the beach and sat in the smooth sand. I walked off the docks and sat beside her in the sand. "Hey Garroth it's great to see you again", she smiled. Gosh that smile. "Hey (F/N)", I replied. "I want you to meet someone. Stay here", she dove back into the water and I just sat there. Just then she came back with a brown haired girl with ocean blue eyes. They sat beside me and she smiled at me but her smile wasn't as beau- I mean gorge- I MEAN BRIGHT, yeah bright, never mind. "H-hi I'm Brianna, (F/N)'s older sister", she stated. Just then I heard the bushes behind us moving.

   I jumped up and pulled out my diamond sword. The girls jumped into the water frightened but they poked their heads out of the water and watched. I moved towards the bushes and out popped a Laurence. "Geez Laurence what's your problem", I asked lowering my sword. Laurence looked behind me at the girls. "You didn't tell me you were dating a beautiful young woman, is the brown haired one free, because I already know that you took the cute one", he whispered to me. "W-what n-no w-we aren't d-dating were just f-friends", I mentally slapped my forehead. STOP STUTTERING. "Oh so their free well in that case", he walked past me towards (F/N) and Brianna. "Wait Laurence their not what you think", I shouted. Oh no what is he going to do if he finds out.

Your POV
After Garroth finished talking to the strange man he walked over to us. I went under deeper so all you could see were my eyes. But Brianna remained at the same height. "Hello m'lady", he bowed and Brianna went forward. "Brianna", I whisper yelled. "You said you wanted an adventure", she stated. "But I don't think he knows", but Brianna kept moving forward until Garroth walked in front of the man. "Laurence listen to me, they aren't who you think they are, they're special", Garroth said. I looked at Garroth happily. He thinks that... I'm special. "(F/N) can you please show Laurence", I nodded then swam towards the shallow water. I turned onto my back and lifted up my tail and Brianna lifted up her's. Laurence's eyes widened and he fainted. I had a look of sadness in my eyes. I knew it was time to say goodbye. "Well I guess we got to go Garroth", I sighed as Brianna went underwater. "Can I see you again", he asked and I smiled. "I'll see what I can do, bye Garroth", I waved goodbye and dove under. When we got home I went straight to bed.

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 3

~Caio