~<{New Life}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
(V/N) Village name
Again thank you guys SOO much for 100 views. Hope you enjoy Chapter 6.

Your POV

Cadenza pulled me in front of a huge gate. I'm guessing that this is PheonixDrop. "Hey, Brian, can you open the gates please", Cadenza yelled to a young man in armour. He opened the gates and Cadenza and I went inside. She led me to a two story house with roses in the front. She pulled me inside and started making an area for me to sleep. "Why don't you go make some new friends while I make you some clothes", I nod and walk out of her house. I just walk around exploring until I run into someone. I look up and I see a man in full armour. I feel like I know him.

Garroth's POV

I was patrolling for my morning shift and I ran into a girl that looked familiar. Her long, wavy, (H/C) hair fell in front of her beautiful (E/C) eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. She kinda reminds me of... (F/N). I helped her up and she smiled. GOSH she looks exactly like (F/N). Only (F/N) is a mermaid. "Hi I'm Garroth", she just stared at me blankly. "G-Garroth", her face went from blank to extremely bright.

Your POV

I just couldn't stop staring at him. That name sounds so familiar... WAIT A SECOND GARROTH. My face lit up with joy once I realized that it was him. "G-Garroth it's m-me (F/N)", I smiled. He quickly ran up and hugged me and I hugged him back. "(F/N)! What happened to you, y-your h-human", he let go of me and looked down at my legs. "I got some help from a friend", I explained looking down at my necklace. "I really miss home though", I looked past him toward the sea. "I-I can't believe you're actually STANDING in front of me", I giggled. "Care to show me around I haven't really explored that much, or even walked that much", Garroth just nodded and led me towards the plaza. I met Logan, Donna, Zoey, Molly, Emma, Corey, Emmalyn, and Kawaii~Chan. Garroth led me to a... um cool purple and white house on a hill. Garroth knocked on the door and a woman with dark hair, hazelnut eyes, and purple clothing came out to greet Garroth and I. "Hello Garroth who is this", the woman asked looking at me. "Lady Aphmau this is (F/N), a friend of mine", he stated. WAIT LADY APHMAU. I quickly bowed and she looked at me confused. "Y-you're Lady A-Aphmau, my village and I have heard so much about you and your kind deeds as a lord", Garroth looked at me and I smiled. "Oh um which village are you from", she asked concerned. I looked at Garroth then looked down. "She really wouldn't like to talk about it right now", Garroth stated. I turned around and Garroth followed. I tried fighting back tears. I miss home. He pulled me into a hug and I started crying. He rubbed my back and comforted me. He released me from his warm hug. "Thanks Garroth", "Hey its okay. You still have to meet guards", He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a guard tower. I climbed up the ladder and saw a familiar face. Wait is that Laurence. Once he saw me he immediately stood up. He walked towards me, he took my hand and kissed it and I scowled. Garroth growled at Laurence and he backed off. I also met Brian and Dale while I was there. "Do you have a place to stay", Garroth asked. "Yeah I'm staying with Cadenza", I smiled. He walked me towards Cadenza's house and said goodbye. I walked inside and went downstairs. I found Cadenza still making clothes. She turned around and when she saw me she jumped out of her chair. She handed me a box and continued working. I shrugged it off then went to bed.

The Next Morning

   I woke up and saw Cadenza making more clothes. I looked through the clothes she gave me and found a (F/C) dress. I put it on, put my (H/C) hair in a braid, and put a bow in my hair (pic above). I walked outside and went towards the plaza. On the way I saw Zoey pushing a little boy on the swing near Lady Aphmau's house. I watched them play tag and I laughed when Zoey couldn't catch the little boy. She looked at me and smiled. "Hey (F/N) wanna play with little Levin here while I take a break", she breaths heavily. "Heh sure Zoey", I nod. I play with Levin for awhile. I push him on the swing, play tag and hide and seek, and play in the sand box. I stand up and when I turn around I see...

CLIFF HANGER

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 6.

~Caio