~<{Changing}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
(V/N) Village name
Hope you enjoy chapter 5. Thanks for 100 reads.

Your POV
I quickly got ready to go see Marianna. I brushed my (H/C) hair and left down. I changed into a white and pink top. I opened my room door and saw my father.

"Um good morning daddy", I smiled nervously. "Where do you plan on going", he asked crossing his arms. All I could do was look at his golden triton. My sister came up behind me and got me out of there. Thank god. "We are going for a swim daddy", she smiled. "Very well have a good rest of the morning girls, and stay out of trouble please", he stated. Brianna and I were known to cause trouble when unsupervised. We swam out side and I led her towards the coral forest. "I'm going with you", she stated. "Fine, I guess I can't stop you", I sighed and I swam inside. I got lost and I was worried. Then Marine came and found me. I patted him on the head and he led us to the cave. Brianna was looking at the potions but she was always into this stuff. I just rolled my eyes and searched for Marianna. I found her sitting at the very back. She turned towards me and smiled. "Hello dear so are you ready to begin", she asked. "B-begin what", I asked confused.

   "Well I've been working overnight and I found out how to turn you into a human", she said happily. ".....", I just looked at her. Is she really going to do this. OMG SHES SERIOUS. I hugged her tightly. "OMG I can't believe you're doing this for me", I felt like crying because I was so happy. "Well let's get you close to the surface to do this (F/N)", she said as she swam out of the cave. I grabbed my sister's arm and followed her. She led us to a place called Meteli, which was actually quite close to her cave. Brianna pulled me to the side. "Are you sure you want to do this, I mean, this is crazy", she frowned. "I'm positive", just then Marianna called me over. "My dear there are somethings I need to talk to you about", she said frowning. "Umm okay", "well this is what we need to use to change you into human", she holds up a beautiful necklace with a deep, ocean blue, gem in the middle. "Once you take this off you turn into a mermaid again, but there's a catch, once you take it off it won't work again, and you may not remember things like people's names or who they are, but most of your memories will come back over the nights", she sighed. I just nodded. "Whenever you're ready", she hands me the necklace and I look at my sister. She nods, then I look down at my tail and sighed. I looked up at the surface then put on the necklace. A ton of blue clouds form around me. I watch my tail turn into two legs. My top turns into a long pink and white dress. I covered my eyes and I found myself on the land of Meteli.

   Ow my head. I put my hand on my head and looked around. Where am I? Right I'm in Meteli. I got up and fell down again. I looked down at my legs. Right I'm not a mermaid. I sighed then looked out at the sea. I miss home already. I started to walk around the village until I found a girl with fire coloured hair look at me. "Hello, you must be new? I'm Cadenza", she said as she reached out to shake my hand. "Hi my name is (F/N), it's nice to meet you Cadenza", I shook her hand and smiled. She looked down at my dress and gasped. "O M G... that dress is beautiful, the seamstress must be very talented to make such a beautiful work of art", she said feeling my dress. "Heh thanks. Do you think that I could stay somewhere for awhile", I asked. "Oh of course, you can stay with me (F/N), but I live in a town called PhoenixDrop. It's just a little walk", she grabbed my arm and pulled me down a path. PhoenixDrop? Why does that name sound so... So familiar.

This was a short chapter I'm so sorry. Hope you enjoyed chapter 5.

~Caio