~<{Back Again}>~

Look out for things like:
(F/N) First Name
(L/N) Last Name
(F/C) Favourite colour
(S/F/C) Second Favourite Colour
(H/C) Hair colour
(E/C) Eye colour
(V/N) Village name
Thank you guys for 300 reads. Hope you enjoy chapter 11

Your POV
Everyday I would sit near the docks hoping he'd be back. A week has past and I stopped going outside. I locked myself out from the world and no one could get back in. I felt like throwing my necklace at a wall and going home. But I still had hope.

Garroth's POV
It's been a week since we left PhoenixDrop and I couldn't stop thinking about (F/N) and if she would still be there. Once Aphmau finished building a boat to get home I quickly jumped on the boat ready to go home.

We pulled up at the docks of PhoenixDrop and everyone welcomed us back, Levin met his new brother Malachi, and everyone welcomed Dante to the village. I looked around and couldn't find (F/N) anywhere. I started panicking and I started running towards her house.

Your POV
I finally gave up hope after a couple of days and decided to go home. I was heading towards the docks when I saw a familiar face stop a few feet away from me.
"G-Garroth", I said in disbelief. "(F/N)", he ran towards me and I jumped into the hug. He swung me around and we laughed. "I thought you would've never came back", I cried. "You know I would always come back. I thought you would've left by now", he smiled. "I'm just glad you're back Garroth", I stated. I hugged him again but tighter. I didn't want to tell him that I was planning on going home just then. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the docks where everyone was. I saw two new faces, a ghost boy and a blue haired young man. Their names were Malachi and Dante.

We had a big party to welcome everyone home and to welcome the newcomers. I was sitting next to Garroth the whole time and I didn't leave his side. "Hey (F/N), do you want to dance", I turned around and saw Laurence with his regular smile. "Um, sure", Laurence took my hand and pulled me on the dance floor. We danced for awhile then I went back to my table next to Garroth. About an hour past and I was getting bored. I got up and walked towards the docks. Someone came up behind me. I turned around and saw Laurence. "Hey, why do you always come here? whats so special about this spot", he asked confused. "This is the spot where I met Garroth. He was the first person I met here", I sighed thinking about the shock on his face when he first saw me. "The first person in Pheonix Drop", he asked. Wait! He doesn't know that I'm a mermaid? I remember meeting him here. "Y-you don't remember me from before, do you?", I looked down. He probably lost his memory when he found out or thought that it was a dream. "No I don't remember you", "So Garroth didn't tell you huh", I sighed. "Tell me what", I decided to tell him. "I-I... I'm a m-mermaid", I looked down at my legs. "This necklace turned me human if you're wondering. I met Garroth here in this very spot. I was sitting on that rock over there and he looked at me. I actually met you during my second day talking to Garroth. My sister wanted to meet him. Then you came out, and when you saw that e were mermaids you fainted", I explained looking at the rock where I saw Garroth. Laurence looked at me in shock. "Y-you're a m-mermaid", he stuttered. "Only you and Garroth know", I looked at him and smiled. "Plus I think my sister has a crush on you", I laughed.

Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 11. Thanks again for 300 reads.

~Ciao