Motivational Quotes #451-500

Start from the beginning

W.G.P.

(472)There was never a genius without a tincture of madness.

Aristotle

(473)We're never going to survive unless we go a little crazy.

Seal

(474)Success is often achieved by those who don't know failure is inevitable.

Coco Chanel

(475)What I know for sure is that if you want to have success, you can't make success your goal. The key is not to worry about being successful, but to instead work towards being significant and the success will naturally follow.

Oprah Winfrey

(476)It is great to be great, but it is greater to be human.

Will Rogers

(477)A goal is not always meant to be reached. It often serves simply as something to aim at.

Bruce Lee

(478)My suggestion would be to walk away from the 90% that don't and join the 10% that do.

Jim Rohn

(479)Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

(480)Always do what you are afraid to do.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

(481)Don't take yourself too seriously. And don't be too serious about not taking yourself seriously.

Howard Ogden

(482)An optimist is a person who sees a green light everywhere. The pessimist sees only the red light. But the truly wise person is color blind.

Albert Schweitzer

(483)A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright

(484)Minds are like parachutes—they only function when open.

Thomas Dewar

(485)I'm not convinced I know how to read. I've just memorized a lot of words.

Nick Miller

(486)If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.

George Bernard Shaw

(487)Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.

Danny Kaye

(488)When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.

Unknown

(489)In one minute you could change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.

Spencer Johnson

(490)Life must be lived as play.

Plato

(491)There are two things a person should never be angry at, what they can help, and what they cannot.

Plato

(492)We don't see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Anais Nin

(493)The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.

Dave Weinbaum

(494)By believing passionately in something that does not yet exist, we create it.

Nikos Kazantzakis

(495)Be a rainbow in someone else's cloud.

Maya Angelou

(496)Compassion brings us to a stop, and for a moment we rise above ourselves.

Mason Cooley

(497)Make no judgments where you have no compassion.

Anne McCaffrey

(498)My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive, and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.

Maya Angelou

(499)The desire to reach for the stars is ambitious. The desire to reach hearts is wise.

Maya Angelou

(500)Courage is knowing what not to fear.

Plato