Time Will Heal (Levi x Reader x Petra)

___________________________

You walk in the store with bags under your eyes, two months. It's been that long already?

Two months since Levi last said 'I love you'. Two months since you saw him with another woman.

Her name was Petra Ral, but she wasn't a bad woman at all. She didn't know, she still doesn't know she was the one Levi cheated on you with.

She doesn't need to know, no woman deserves her heart to be shattered like yours was.

You did nothing to deserve it.
____

You pick up a can of soup and continue rolling your shopping cart.

You see your best friend Eren. He sees you and gives you a face of guilt,"Don't come over here y/n. I don't want you hurt."

"W-what is it?"

"Cmon, let's check out." You hear a familiar voice say.

You turn and see Levi holding hands with a Petra, she was patting her swollen stomach.

'She's pregnant.' You thought with a horrified look on your face.

Eren immediately pulled you into a hug and you cried into his shoulder.

"It's ok." He whispered.

"Y/n!"

You both turn to see Petra smiling and she pulled you into a hug.

"H-hey Petra. How are y-you?" You say wiping tears.

"I'm great! This is my finance Levi, I believe you two were friends in highschool."

You nod and Eren tenses.

"Is everything alright y/n?"

"Long time, y/n. How's life?" Says Levi.

"Just fine." You spat.

"Levi and I are having a little boy or girl soon. Here I'll text you to details of our baby shower! We have to have lunch soon!" Said a excited Petra.

"Y-yea. Congrats." You say coldly.

"Oh hey Eren! Are you and y/n together?" Asks Petra.

You look at Eren and he shakes his head,"No, but we're friends and I love her." He holds your hand comforting you.

Levi nods,"May I speak to you for a second y/n? I want to surprise Petra and I'm not sure how."

"A surprise?" Chuckles Petra.

"Sure." You say following Levi.
***

Levi walks next to you over to the exit,"Don't tell Petra that we were together, I don't need her stressed." Says Levi with a emotionless face.

"I won't. She derserve to have a happy life. She doesn't need to be cheated on, left, and to be treated like she was nothing. I want her to have a great life, I wish luck to your future son or daughter."

Levi looks down.

"Have a great life Levi, I hoped that I would be in her place, but it didn't work out t-that way. Who knows, maybe I'll find the guy who I belong to."

You look at Eren who was talking to Petra with a annoyed face.

Levi spoke,"Y/n-"

"No, it's ok. Have a great life. See you around."

"This is it?" Asked Levi.

You nodded,"Goodbye Levi."

"Good bye Y/n."

You both nod and go your own ways.

'Hopefully time will heal me.' You think as you continue your life and Levi does with his.
________________________

Hello! I love Petra, and don't understand why she is always the bad guy in fanfic. >:(

But I kinda understand why, because many believe her and Levi were to be married, so that's why she is the 'love rival' in fanfic.

Don't get me wrong, most fanfic needs a rival and Petra is fine as the 'part'. Hehe.

If you're new please check out my other AOT stories: AOT chat room and Summer Camp (Eren x Reader x Levi)

My friend KatttieBug has just published a Ereri lemon, go check it out!

I hope you enjoyed!

Please vote and comment your thoughts!

~Kathleen