Only a Idiot~ (Ex Eren X Ex Reader)

~modern
Request by _Jessie_Willams_ enjoy!
________________________
Y/n POV
I walked into my new job. Everyone greeted me and a girl with brown hair complemented my f/c skirt.

"Thank you!" I said with a smile.

"What's your name newbie?" She said in a cheery voice.

"Y/n l/n, what's yours?"

"Hangi! Call me four eyes that's what shorty calls me haha." She pointed to a elf getting tea.

He looked over and glared at her, he was a angry elf.

Wait he was my new boss, Levi.

Hangi showed me around and we got to a break room where two guys and a girl stood by a table,"That's Jean, Connie, and Sasha. She pointed at a baldish guy, a dude with a weird haircut, and a pretty girl who was eating chips.

The one with a weird haircut stood on a table.

"Let's see what they're up to!"Said Hangi laughing.

We walked in and Jean screamed,"IMMA DO A BACKFLIP GET MIKASA!"

Sasha ran out and a girl (Mikasa) walked in and rolled her eyes. Woah that was fast.

Connie cheered and Jean jumped backwards and landed on his back causing a loud CRASH.

"OOOHHH SOMEBODY HE NEED SOME MILK!" Cried Connie as he died with Sasha. Mikasa turned off her phone and walked out as Jean rubbed the back of his neck.

These guys were going to be my best friends.

The angry elf walked in and yelled,"Get to work! L/n you're in with Eren Yeager room 102."

I nodded, Eren, wait.
***

Hangi showed me room 102 and patted my back,"See you at lunch! Bye!"

I opened the door,"Hello?"

"Come in. Can you file these-"

I looked in and saw those green eyes anyone would recognize.
**

Flash back~~

"Eren?" I said and walked in his bedroom to see him making out with a girl. His eyes grew wide and she stopped.

Tears spilled down my face,"I knew it! You f-cking b*stard! I couldn't trust you!"

Eren pushed the mystery girl away while she fixed her long hair. I stared at them in horror.

"Y/n... It's-"

"Don't even f*cking start with me. You used me. All you wanted was my body then when you got tired you moved to your mistress. How long has this been going on?!"

Eren shook his head,"I'm sorry. I love you. Please let me-"

"No you don't. And neither do I anymore. Leave. You have a hour before I throw your things in the street. Leave and get this dirty sl*t out."

Eren started to cry as he covered his face with his hands. The girl shrugged and got up glancing at me before leaving.

Flashback end

***

I couldn't move. Eren put his pen down,"Y/n how's life been?"

That was all he had to say.

"Better then ever. Yours? How's that mystery girl?"

"Amazing. We don't talk." He stared down and took a deep breathe,"How many years has it been?"