Stay (Drunk Eren X Reader)

I've decided by the power invested in me to do a quick five facts about me.

1.) I look like a moon emoji without glasses

2.) My fav AOT characters are Levi- Connie- and Sasha

3.) I play sports but suck at them

4.) My best friend Bella writes 5sos fanfic check her out her book has reached about 13- 14.k views fantasticfringe

5.) I literally stalk random Instagram accounts I mean I'm on my friends account and end on their sisters boyfriends- teacher

Ok ok enjoy the chapter...
__________________________

3rd EYE POV

Eren slammed his fist onto the table, he looked up, Armin stood over him looking worried,"Are you alright Eren!"

Eren sniffed,"No. Y/n loves someone else."

"How do you know that?"

Eren replied,"It's- it's just too obvious."

Eren was way off. For y/n loved him.

***

Eren POV

Y/n just won't love me. I've tried to make my move but she probably only sees me as a friend,"Why won't she love me?" I cried out. Armin patted my back,"Have you been drinking?"

I slowly nodded,"Not a lot."

Armin spoke,"Here I'll be right back."

He hurried away and Jean stepped in with bottles of beer,"Heyy- oh have you been crying HAHAHAH!"

"Shut up horse face!"

"I look nothing- like a horse."

Marco came behind him and helped him down,"Eren do you want a beer?"

They had no idea what was going on, did they?

"Yea, thanks." Marco handed me a beer and I chugged it down. "So are you ok?"

I shook my head,"I won't be loved."

Jean tried to keep a straight face. Marco glared at him and handed me another once I chugged it down.

Armin came back with blankets and tea,"No! What are you doing? He's already had a drink..."

Marco jumped,"Sorry Armin, I didn't know."

Armin sighed and gave me a tea,"How many have you had?"

By this time was head was spinning & my vision spun,"3~~ teen."

Marco walked out while Jean laid on the floor. Armin sighed.
___

Y/n POV

I walked to the kitchen to get some bread for Sasha, since I lost a bet. And saw Marco walking out flushed. I waved and his mouth made a 'O' shape,"I don't think you should go in there. Erens having some- issues."

"Ok, I'll check on him later. Is he ok?"

"Yea he's really drunk and mad."

Oh no, we weren't allowed to have alcohol unless at a party. Levi is gonna kill us if he finds Eren.

Once Marco turned I opened the door to see Eren laughing and Armin trying to get him to stand up, they both saw me and went silent. Eren yelled,"W-Whyyyy won't you love me?!"

My cheeks felt hot, love? Of course I love him. Eren then hiccuped and laid his head on the table crying. "Eren!" I said and rushed over to comfort him, tears were streaming down his face. "Shh shh it's ok." Eren turned,"You never said you loved- loved me."

"Um... I love you?"

Eren jumped,"Yay! In your- face- horse..." And he closed his eyes and started to pass out. "Crap!" Said Armin as he was crushed on the floor by Eren. "Help." Called Armin. Poor guy. I pulled Eren off of him and balanced him on my shoulder. I was used to carrying Sasha around.

"I'll take him to his room."

Armin touched his neck,"Thank you! What about uh Jean?"

Jean snored. "Leave him there."

Armin nodded and walked away. "Ok Eren lets get you to your room." I took slow steps down the hall and one by one it felt like Eren got heavier. "Almost there." I whispered and saw Erens room. I put him down and opened his door. "Eren wake up." He slumped against the wall and looked at me, nope sleep didn't help he was still intoxicated.

Eren stood and walked dizzily around and grabbed my face,"Show me you love me, y/n~" he whispered. He tried to make a sexy face but failed.

"Hehe let's get you to bed Eren."

Eren held my hand and my eyes widened, he hadn't held my hand before. I pointed to his bed and he collapsed. Just as I turned I heard him whine,"Y/n please stayy."

"Ugh only for a minute."

I sat by his bed, he started to sing a song but I couldn't make it out. After i thought I heard him snoring he called out again,"Can you sleep next to me?"

"No."

Eren gazed up,"But but-" His green eyes were getting huge, like a kitten...

God is he on his period?

"Ok fine." I said annoyed.

I awkwardly laid next to him and he snuggled up next to me. With each rise and fall of his chest his warm breath tickled my cheek. He wrapped his arms around me and I still was in a corpse position.

(It looked like a monkey holding on to a tree)

No, I told myself as I tried to relax. He doesn't love me. He's just intoxicated.

I soon dozed off and cuddled next to him, he was my bestfriend. And I think he's had a rough day, probably not lol.

He held me tighter and I whispered,"I- can't breath-" very romantic.

Eren loosened his grip and kissed my cheek, causing me to blush, and I soon fell asleep in his arms.
*****

Morning

I awoke to see Eren still holding me and I nudged him,"Eren?" He jumped and yelled,"WAHH? AHH!"

I laughed,"Nothing happened last night. What do you remember?"

Eren blushed,"Uh. I don't remember anything."

I got up,"Well you were so drunk you even told me you loved me. See you later, ok?"

He sat up,"I wasn't that drunk. And I..."

"What?"

He mumbled,"I meant it."

"Meant what?"

He gave me a 'Do I really need to repeat myself' look.

"Y/n I do love you. And I meant everything last night. Yes I only had three beers. Nothing too bad."

I was silent, then I hugged him,"I think I love you too." Just as Eren leaned in to kiss me...

Connie walked in and yelled,"Guys Jean tried to kiss Mikasa and now she's kicking his a$$! LETS WATCH AHAHAH!"

He ruined the moment. Eren smiled and held my hand.

___________________________

Ok so my BB (basketball team) just won another game in playoffs. We're still undefeated. I now own bragging rights. Hehe.

Anyways, I liked this one because Eren reminds me of a kitten.

Kay Kay

~Kathleen