Jealousy (Yandere Levi x Reader)

We're starting off with the one and only Levi- sama (don't know if I spelled that right) SORRY

SPOILER
(Also some characters I may mention throughout the book may be dead)

SPOILER OVER

Ok ok bye
____________

Y/n POV

I sat down at my usual table for breakfast and was greeted by Eren,"Y/n! Can you come to my room tonight?"

"Make sure to use protection." Replied Jean as him and Connie giggled.

"WHAT NO! I need help planning Armins birthday."

Jean smirked,"Hmm."

"SHUT UP HORSEFACE!"

"SHUT UP- TITAN FACE!"

Mikasa whispered,"Nice try Jean."

I laughed to myself as Jean and Eren fought with lame insults.

Yes, Armins birthday was tomorrow and Eren wanted it to be perfect. What would be a good ship name for them?

My thoughts were interrupted with the cold look of Corpal Levi. His grey eyes seemed to be locked on my e/c eyes.

I looked away to Mikasa and as I turned around Levi was right there. I jumped,"Hello- Corpal."

"Jaeger fifty laps."

Eren whined,"Aww."

"Both of you brats seventy laps now." Spoke Levi with a blank expression. Jean and Eren grunted and headed out.
***
Time skip

Levi's POV
_______

I can't get my mind off of her. Why does she hang out with those fifthly brats? She seems so innocent, so pure, so beautiful.

I stopped doing paper work and looked out my window to see y/n talking to Eren. She smiled so happily, how come when I spoke to her, she looked scared, does she even think of me this way?
___

3RD eye POV

Levi watched as Eren wrote down suggestions Y/n had about Armins party.

Eren pulled y/n into a tight hug once they finished.

"Yay! Eren, Armin is going to love this! Do you still need more help later?" Squealed y/n.

Eren shook his head,"No, but thank you! I'm sorry you had to help out."

"No problem, I do owe you."

Levi was furious when Eren touched y/n. His filthy hands were on her just a moment ago.

Oh how he wished he was Eren. He didn't even notice he broke his tea cup he was gripping it so hard.

This will all change tonight... He thought.
_____
***

At around ten PM Eren walked back from late dinner and slowly opened his door. It was dark,"Hello?"

Eren found the hall candle and lit up his room.

(In my world AOT has hall candles)

Written in blood was on the wall

"Stay away from y/n"

"The fuc-"

Levi jumped from behind the door and stabbed Eren in the back ten times. He watched in amazement as Eren slowly died,"Why?" Was his last word. Erens dead eyes were still open. Levi wiped blood off his hand,"Disgusting."