Hold on Tight (Dead Marco X Reader) Modern

This is based on a short romance story I read so I don't own the plot.

I literally cried, one tear. Yes a single tear rolled down my cheek.

here's the question...
:HOW DO I FIND AOT SEASON 2 WHEN IT COMES OUT

Kay bye
~Kathleen :3
________________________

3RD Eye POV

Y/n awoke from her nap and turned to see a rose and a note, she blushed seeing it was written by Marco.

"Dear y/n, come outside. I have a surprise for you. Love you. -Marco Polo."

She stretched her arms and jumped out of bed, excited to see what her lover had planned for her.

Outside Marco was putting on his motor cycle helmet and looked up to see y/n waving. She hugged him,"What's the surprise?"

Marco held her hand,"You'll see darling. Get on."

He helped y/n on his red motor cycle and started it,"Hold on tight."

They rode through the evening sky, just dark enough for the moon to shine, but light enough for them to see. Y/n waved to her neighbor Annie who was jogging.

Marco was very nervous, he planned something special for the love of his life. Y/n locked her arms around Marcos torso. And he turned to look at her,"Almost there."

"YAY!" Cheered y/n.

They zoomed down the highway going the usual 60 MPH (I know nothing about motor cycles).

Marco saw a red light and tried to stop but he couldn't,"Babe you ran a red light." Said y/n. Marco tried stopping it, then trying to slow down the motor cycle but he couldn't. Then it hit Marco, his brakes were broken. Marco panicked, but didn't want to scare y/n so he played it normal,"Oh I know. Haha."

The speed went from 60 to 80. "Marco, can you slow down?" Marco couldn't.

"Uh as soon as you put my helmet on."

Y/n sighed and took Marcoe helmet off and put it on her head,"Ok slow down!"

"Tell me you love me!"

Y/n practically yelled,"I love you! Slow down!"

It was now 80 to 90.

Marco started to cry,"N-now give me a big hug."

Y/n nestled her head in his neck and hugged him tight,"Slow-"

Blinding lights of a truck and a loud honk was heard as the motor cycle crashed into the truck. Y/n flew into the grass, breaking her arm and fracturing a few ribs. She screamed,"HELP ME!" And saw Marco lying in a pool of his own blood.

She limped to him and fell to her knees,"Marco." She whispered.

The men driving the truck dialed 911 while y/n held Marco in her arms. She cried hysterically and tears rolled down her cheeks. Marco lifted his arm slowly and brushed a piece of hair out of her face and smiled,"Before I go-" he coughed blood,"Let me g-give you my surprise..."

Y/n looked at Marco,"D-don't leave me.."

Marco reached in his pocket and pulled out a small black case,"I wanted to- give this to you at the place we met. Remember under the tree.."

Marco handed y/n the box and she held it tight. "Y/n remember I'll always be with you. I want- want you to be happy no mater what."

"Don't leave me God dammit!" She yelled.

Marco touched her cheek,"Open it love."

Y/n shakily opened it to see a beautiful diamond ring. She gasped and continued to cry.

"I had hoped we would've been married- maybe even had kids. But- it- it seems my time has come. I love you y/n-" and Marcos head fell back and he died.

"NO MARCO STAY! MARCO!"

By this time the ambulance came and they took Marco & y/n away.
_______________________

One year later...

Y/n walked slowly down the dirt path. She saw it, the tree her and Marco met a few years ago. It stood out from the rest. It was beautiful, it's leaves were always colorful no matter what season.

She sat beneath it and pulled her knees to her chest. On her finger was her ring, she was supposed to walk down the isle. She was supposed to say I do, and be married to her lover.

She wiped her eyes and breathed out slowly,"I miss you." Inside she knew Marco would always be a part of her.

___________________________

HAY

Uh I don't have nothing to say, but Jean does...

Jean: I've decided to write my own chapter. It will be called... Umm

Me: Jean is basically writing his own chapter. So I'm sorry for anyone who reads it. He's still mad he doesn't get any attention.

Jean: NO IM NOT

Me: so I'm getting a day off. Good luck Jean

Kay bye!

~Kathleen