An Unexpected Package

A month after Aphrodite left Annabeth weeping on the floor in the Olympian throne room, the Council and the demigods held a meeting on Olympus to discuss new ways to try and find their lost hero.

"Now that everyone is FINALLY here, does anyone have any trail on where Perseus could be?" Boomed Zeus, which also managed to quite all the assembled gods/goddess and demigods in the throne room.

Before anyone could answer though, a gust of wind swept through Olympus, causing a ruckus to occur. A wrapped book was swept into the throne room. In a last gust of wind, so did a letter. Both the book and letter landed at Hestia's feet. Everyone stared at it, wondering where it could've came from.

"Sister, open the letter and read to us what it says." Commanded Zeus, in a booming voice to both quite everyone down, again, and out of curiosity on who or what sent the book and what the letter said.

Hestia carefully picked the book up first and set it on her lap, then she gingerly opened the letter. It was so silent you could hear a pin drop. Hestia glanced at the front of the envelope, and let out an audible gasp.

"Who is it from?" Asked Zeus, too curious to say in a demanding voice, for once.

"It is from............Chaos." Hestia trails off, wondering why Chaos would've sent a book to them.

All the gods gasped, except for Ares, who was sharpening his spear, and Dionysus, who was wistfully glancing at a picture of a bottle of wine in a catalog. The Athena kids gasped as well, for they knew that Chaos was the Creator, the most powerful being in the universe. Other demigods just stood in their places, wondering why the Athena kids gasped along with the gods.

At last when Hestia pulled out the letter, which seemed like a century, and unfolded it, everyone gave their undivided attention to Hestia, wanting to know what the letter said and what the book was about. Hestia cleared her throat, and began reading the letter,

"Dear Children,
You might be wondering why I would send you all a book. Well, this book is called 'The Returning Legend'. It's about a hero's life, some yet to be written. This hero was once a demigod, a demigod who was selfless, caring, funny, but most of all, loyal. I know you Athena, this'll probably give away who this story is about. This hero, this demigod, this boy's fatal flaw was, and is, loyalty. I believe by now you know who I'm talking about. Yes, this book is about the life of Perseus Jackson. It takes place after the battle, when the award ceremony was held. Perseus has been through many adventures, and a few battles, since you've last seen him. This book will add a new chapter each time a new major event in his life has happened. Farewell, and I hope you enjoy the book."

Silence. Total silence for one split second after Hestia had finished reading the letter, and then chaos struck, lower case c. Everyone was talking about this mysterious book about their hero's life, and wondering if this would give them a clue, or better yet tell them, where their hero was. The gods were stunned into silence, as if in a trance. However, Hestia snapped out of the trance-like state first and raised the flames of her hearth just enough to gather everyones' attention and bring order back.

Zeus boomed out, "Who would like to volunteer to read the first chapter?"

"I would father." Athena stood up from her throne and walked down to Hestia by the hearth. Once she had retrieved the book from Hestia, she cleared her throat and opened up the book to chapter one........