>/1/<

Hello everybody to my fourth fanfiction on my account

@lu-chan101

It's been awesome and so fun to write and I don't really plan on stopping any time soon and I really love doing it especially with all of you reading and appreciating my books it means so much to me when all of you read my book now here's the chapter.

My goal:5k votes.

Lucy POV

"Lucy please take this order to table five please?" My boss said handing me the gray tray with the food for the person at table five.

I carried the tray to table five and took the food of off it and placed on the table with the dark haired man totally eyeing me.

I said nothing because as Mira would say 'no matter what, always be respectful to the customers.'

"Thanks hottie." He said licking his lips.

"Your welcome, hope you have a good time at Mira's and please come back soon."I said.

"Oh I will."

I quickly walked away from him rolling my eyes without him seeing.

Hi I'm Lucy heartfilia and I live here in the city if magnolia, my parents died about 3 or 4 years ago and we were rich but after they died all our money was stolen and the police still didn't figure out who is responsible.

All my money and funds for college were stolen, and now I feel like I'm going to be living off being a waitress for the rest of my life.

Not that I don't like it here I love it, but it doesn't pay that much.

I don't have much friends only Levi but she lives all the way across fiore and I have no money to fly over there but we occasionally video chat, text and call.

Mira and I are kind of friends but we don't hang out that much cause when the jobs over she spends all her time with her long-time boyfriend laxus.

It is now the end of the work day and I'm carrying a sandwich to the last customer.

I walked over to the table putting down the sandwich on his table.

He had salmon colored hair and onyx eyes and you could see his muscles ripping through the kind of tight shirt, he had a perfect sharp jawline he was......sexy.

"Enjoy your meal!" I stated before leaving the table.

I went back and changed out of my work clothes into some skinny jeans and a white t-shirt.

I took my bag up ready to walk out the door.

"Hey."I heard a voice form behind me mutter.

I turned around to make eye contact with the onyx eyes of the sexy guy I served a while ago...............I mean costumer.

"Um, hi."I responded.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to get a drink tonight, and maybe we could go to my place after and do something." He said giving me a smirk.

Is this guys seriously asking me to go drink alcohol with him then go have sex.

F*** no!

"Um I think I'll have to pass up your offer."I said about to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Why not?"He asked.

"Because I have...um...things to do."I was a horrible liar.

I hurried walking of in the direction of my house.

Natsu POV

Did that sexy chick just turn me down the sexiest guy in this whole town, no I must be seeing things she did not turn me down when she was a complete turn on.

Damn she was sexy and I wanted her in between my sheets tonight and how obvious it was that she was lying about having plans.

Oh look sexy blonde girl this isn't over yet.

Lucy POV

I plopped down on my bed recalling the events of the day and how some breathtakingly hot guy tried to get me to have sex with me.

Just a normal day.

Please.

Soon I heard my text time ring.

I took up my phone to see if it was Mira or levy cause they were practically the only ones who actually text me, I try to distance myself from people.

Is that a bad thing?

But when I looked at my phone it was an unknown number.

Unknown number: hey sexy
Me:who the f*** r u
Unknown number:don't u remember me
Me:no
Unknown number:I'm that guy u were gawking when u should have been wrking

I gasped, pink hair!

Unknown number:not that I minded though u looked quite bangable yourself 😏
Me:how did u get my number
Unknown number:your boss with the white hair gave me ur number then said to take care of u what ever that ment

Damn you Mira always wanting to be the matchmaker!

Me:wat do u want!
Idiot:I already told u wat I want bck at the restaurant....TO BANG U!!!!!'
Me: I rather b raped by a dead cow
Idiot:how r u supposed to be raped by a cow if it's dead....I'm pretty sure dead things can't move
Me:wa.....whatever
Idiot:I mean is the cow like a zombie or something......
Me: look I meant I rather have 'it' with a dead cow than u!!
Idiot:what does the dead cow have that I don't I'm pretty sure my d*ck is bigger....
Me: OH MY GOSH!!!'
Idiot: u know you can just use the OMG instead of saying the whole OH MY GOSH!!
Me: okay smarty pants!!
Idiot: look my pants ain't smart I gotta pull them up my self if they were smart they'd just slip up on there own.
Me:where the hell does ur logic come from the end of the earth.
Idiot: No my brain daaaaaaw
Me:😒
Me:really
Idiot: it's the right answer😐
Me:u no wat good night I am tired and I can't deal with this right now.

Thank you for reading please

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW