Chapter 7-Simulation

After a tearful reunion and long explanations, their mother went with Kris back to the resistance base. Chailux went back to his quarters and went back to reviewing the information from earlier. Bradford enters just to hear Chailux slam a fist down.

"They have information on all of us," Chailux yells as he turns to Bradford, "everyone except her!" Chailux takes a deep breath, calming himself down. He then sinks into his chair with his head hanging, "who am I kidding? 20 years have passed. She's probably moved on."

"Not since I last saw her," Bradford said as he went over to the Commander, "she's done nothing but search for you despite what everyone said," he puts a hand on his back with a reassuring smile, "she's out there."

"Bradford, Commander," Tygan announced through their earpieces, "I think you two would want to see this." The two nod and head down to the lab where Tygan waiting with an ADVENT Captain on the table. "The chip extracted from the Commander is similar to that of this specimen brought back by another team."

The screen behind him plays a series of event that seemed similar to Chailux. "Shut it off," Chailux ordered and Tygan shuts the screens off, "what were they doing?"

"I'd say they were giving you combat scenarios," Tygan said and the screen slips to the ADVENT chip and the Commander's chip, "the data I pulled from both are almost identical."

"They were using you against us," Bradford realised and Tygan nodded, "they play scenarios, you succeed, and the aliens use that against us."

"It would explain why removing the Commander caused this," the screen changes to ADVENT soldier being less than efficient than previous encounters, "each soldier is connected to an Officer or Captain as you prefer. They were then connected to the main ADVENT network consisting of you."

"Then we hack it," Chailux suggested, "we are bound to find some information in there."

"Not that simple," Tygan said as he referred back to the data from the chips, "it would seem, upon death, the connection is severed," he points out the missing points in the data stream, "we need a living Officer in order to gain access. Close range of course."

Chailux turns to Bradford with an idea. "Have Shen working on that," Chailux orders and Chailux heads off, "I'll see if my brother can help us."

Alarms start sounding which makes him freeze. He looks back to Bradford who starts running to the armoury. "Looks like that will have to wait," he shouts over his shoulder. Kendrick and Nexus met up and they all piled into the Skyranger. "New Haven's under attack," Bradford yells and the pilot just in, "let's move Firebrand!"

Okay I'm not sure whether to call them ADVENT soldiers or trooper, like wise with captain and officer. I remember them being call captains and soldiers but in-game and the wiki says troopers and officers.

Anyways, whatever I decide to use at least you know what I'm talking about.