You Cant Run Forever...

Start from the beginning

She leaned in slowly and planted a chaste kiss on his stubbly cheek, earning a look of smug disapproval from Jax, conceding she leant in again planting two kisses, one to each cheek; still not impressed, Jax stared her down, the lopsided grin of his never moving from his face as he slowly shook his head. Nomi sat up taking the bait and slid a small hand down his hard bare chest and abs to land just above the waistband of his grey sweatpants, before leaning in to suck and bite his bottom lip.

Jax's eyes fluttered briefly before regaining control. He loved the girl, her confidence, her scent, and her feminine wiles, but new man or not, he wasn't gonna let her turn him into an eye- lash fluttering, "come in his pants" pussy, and that is exactly what was gonna happen if she kept up her teasing.

Grabbing her by legs, he drug her down the sofa to lay her flush on her back, sitting on his heels he tugged her (well actually they were his boxers) down her legs, leaving her bare from the waist down. She lay breathless underneath him as he nibbled and licked on her midriff, her pelvic bone, dipped his tongue in her belly button and kissed on her ribcage, raising her Tommy Hilfiger sports bra to expose her rigid nipples, Jax gave them both a quick suckle before he flipped her, causing air to expel from her lungs as he took her by surprise, suddenly cloaking her from behind, his rock hard cock resting itself in the crack of her ass while he sucked on her earlobe.

Neither had said a word since they started, just the heavy sound of breathing, and the desperate moans and whimpers of Nomi crept through the room.

"Please..." Nomi's voice sounded foreign to her, too raspy, too stained with lust, too heavy, too light

"Too... much" she ground out, as Jax's hand and fingers worked her over from behind, she laid face down in the sofa, arms outstretched to grip the arm of the chair, Jax, naked as the day he was born, straddled her like she was a prize pony, two fingers pulsing her heat while she squirmed on his hand, he took his other hand and splayed it on her lower back in an effort to keep her still, but found the simple action only turned him on more, the slowed exploration of his fingers inside her becoming a brutal exercise on seeing how much Nomi could take, and testing how long Jax could hold out for.

Reaching his limit he withdrew his hand, being sure to coat himself thoroughly in her essence, he gave his strained cock three long strokes, and lined his glistening member at Nomi's center, with her legs pressed together it was almost impossible to fit as he meaningfully thrust himself in her tight heat, white light flashed before his eyes as her muscles squeezed and pulled at him, her pussy hungry for more, he'd be dammed if she wasn't gonna get it all, rearing back he thrust forward for a second time, burying himself to the hilt, his balls flush against her. Nomi's babble and faux cries could be heard through the pillow she was currently biting, Jax settled into a robust and wild rhythm, moving the couch slightly with each dip, and thrust of his hips, his balls rang off loudly against the skin of Nomi's plump behind, lifting her hips slightly with both hands, he dug deeper and harder until he felt her clench on his cock, erratic pulsing within her walls milking him for all he had, a low groan and a burst of air spilling from his lips as he fell over the edge right with her.

"I don't think I'll make it to next week if you keep this up" Panting she rolled on her side to be enveloped in a clammy spooning position by Jax.

"It'd be an alright death though wouldn't you say? Balls deep and smiling, I could think of worse ways to go" He chuckled wiping a bead of sweat from his brow.

"Such a slut" she giggled nudging him with her elbow, before slowly rising off the sofa to hop to the bathroom.

Jax watched her ample bottom bounce and sway as she shuffled down the hall, he wasn't surprised when he felt himself harden again, hearing the shower start, he shed himself of the sweatpants around his ankles and rose from the sofa, he was sure Nomi could use a hand scrubbing her back, and being the chivalrous man he was, he was gonna go help his woman out.