And Then There Was Us

Author Notes- Hey Guys, enjoy the chapter. Also as always, its gonna get hot and heavy so *WARNING SM*T*

(Also i've recast Nomi as Shannon Thornton as I feel she gives better Nomi vibes and is absolutely stunning- but if you guys prefer Raven Tracy just imagine her instead)

Happy Reading

He kissed her gently before placing each item neatly in a lined up row on the edge of the bed. 

She watched as he quietly placed down one of his black leather belts, a small silver butt plug she had never seen before, her rose toy vibrator which they had enjoyed many times and a mysterious small gift bag, sealed with a red bow. 

She was dying to know what was in the bag, but her brain was still focused on that butt plug. Jesus help her. 

Once he was satisfied with that he turned back to her. 

She was still sitting in her current position, hungry and waiting. 

He looked at her for a moment before speaking. 

“I got you something… I think you’ll like it” he spoke casually gesturing to the gift bag. 

“Can I see it?” her eyes seemed dreamy and almost cartoonish as her pupils doubled in size with excitement and arousal her voice dripping with anticipation.

“Of course, we’re gonna get to that in a bit. I got a couple things I wanna show you first, well a couple things I wanna do to you first I should say. You ready to have some fun darling?” 

She nodded gleefully, trying not to appear too eager but her resolve breaking down with every second. 

With a warm smile he gathered her thick hair in his hands, forming a ponytail, and stepped closer to her. 

She licked her lips in preparation. 

“Open up.” 

Knowing what to do she braced her hands in front of her and assumed the position, opening her mouth to receive him. 

She heard him gasp slightly as she enveloped him in her warm, wet mouth and began to massage him with her tounge and lips, he guided her head slowly as she attempted to swallow him whole, meeting resistance when he bumped against her throat.  

Breathing deeply and relaxing the narrow muscles he was trying to breach, she was rewarded with a low moan from him as he slid past her mouth and slipped into her throat. 

Not a word uttered between them, just the moaning, heavy breathing and intermittent gagging noises from Nomi as she bobbed her head up and down as he fucked her mouth. 

“Deeeeper. Take more of me baby…You got it, that's it..nice and deep” his voice was heavy with lust and breathless, she loved how she affected him. He pulled out ever so slightly for her to catch her breath, leaving just his large round tip in her mouth.

Once he heard her breathe and watched her lean forward again, he pushed deeply and slowly so not to make her gag, but with determination to reach the depth he eagerly sought, and she accepted. 

He was always amazed that she could practically fit all of him down her throat now, it took some well enjoyed practice over time, she could always suck him off like a pro, but he was always too big to deepthroat when they first met but now she could swallow him whole. 

He pulled out when he began to feel a tingle in the base of his spine and upper thighs, and smiled when she pouted in disappointment of not having him in her mouth. 

Before she could speak he kissed her passionately, still holding her hair in his hands. 

“Get on all fours for me.” he spoke assertively and Nomi did as she was told. She always did. 

 God he loved her.

In her all fours position, Jackson had the perfect view of her. Her face and chest pressed to the mattress and her gorgeous ass in the air waiting. 

He could see how wet she was, and how her perfect little asshole winked at him above her pretty pussy. 

Lining up to her he coated himself in her essence and pressed the tip to her folds, giving her a little tease as he heard her moan with need. 

Before slamming into her tight wet cunt, the loud groan that ripped through her satisfied him to no end as he watched her grip the sheets.

Feeling her acclimate to his size he didn’t move, just stayed buried within her walls, he waited a moment and stroked her plump ass cheeks, grabbing at the supple flesh before delivering a swift smack to one of them, then again. 

Nomi mewled and moaned as he teased her, pushing back on him to let him know she wanted more. 

“I know…i got you baby” He reassured, kissing her back, she barely heard him over her throbbing body, and before she knew it, he was moving inside her, slow and steady at first, until he gripped the side of her hip, braced himself with a hand firmly planted on the bed and started rearranging some shit! 

She had no option but to scream into mattress as he took his fill of her.

the sounds of skin on skin and the way he would groan and curse when he felt her coming and tightening around him delighted her.

Slowing for a second he grabbed her lower jaw in his hands again and tugged her upright, her back flush against his sweat sheened chest, clamping an arm around her waist he gently but firmly bit her shoulder before gruffly whispering in her ear.