You Cant Run Forever...

A/N- Not sure if its worth it to keep updating as noone seems to have anything to say about the current chapters, but anyway, one for the road... above picture of Jaxs Living room.

It was a mild breezy Saturday night, and Jax was currently getting his shoulders rubbed on his living room floor as he sat in between Nomi's warm legs, her thick thighs heating his shoulders, his left hand making ministrations on her inner ankle while they watched TV.

"So my parents are coming to visit next week" Nomi spoke softly while she worked on a knot in Jax's left shoulder.

"Yeah?" there was a silent question in how Jax responded, Nomi didn't wanna push but it was becoming the elephant in the room, they would sometimes call when he was around, and they knew she was seeing someone and was happy. However she may of left out the part about him being a mysterious white guy, who popped out of nowhere more than ten years her senior.

"Well...Do you wanna meet them?" She rubbed a little absently while she waited for him to answer.

Jax stared pensively into the TV while holding his beer near his leg, clearly in deep thought.

"Du want me to meet them?" He finally responded, not shifting his gaze from the screen.

"Only if you want to, I mean, I feel like its time... I love you, I'm sure they will too." Nomi smiled to herself as she continued to lovingly massage his other shoulder.

Jax looked into his bottle and smiled realizing Nomi hadn't noticed her slip. She loves me.

Jax had been in love for quiet sometime, but hadn't made the move to say as such to her. The realization of the weight of his feelings sometimes weighed heavy on his heart, he found himself think more of his boys,he wondered how they were growing without him.

Opening his heart to another had also opened his heart to a flood of emotions he thought he'd set aside, His boys, Tara, Wendy, Bobby, the guys back home, all of it suddenly seemed to creep into his thoughts more and more. It was approaching the holidays and he would have been gone nearly a year, he wasn't sure how he wanted to start the New Year. He found himself wanting to merge the two, his new life with Nomi, the colorful, sexy, fierce warm light in his life, oddly with the darkness of his past, he wondered what the guys would make of her, he wanted them to see him happy, he missed them. Although flawed in every way his past was his past, plus the more time he spent with Nomi, the more anxious he became about her finding out herself, although the chances slim, he still didn't enjoy lying to her face about who he was.

"It's okay, you don't have to, we can see where we are in the New Year and go from there?" Nomi's small voice brought him back to reality and out of his daydreaming, hearing the disappointment in her voice, she'd also stopped rubbing his shoulder and was now squished in the corner of the sofa hugging her knees to her full breast, staring at the TV.

"Darling, I would love to meet them, I didn't mean to...I just dazed out, got a lot on my mind, next week sounds like a good idea" rising from the floor he came to sit in front of her, balancing his chin on her knees, forehead pressed to hers, giving her full "forgive me" face.

"You're just saying that" Nomi stared at his lips, refusing the eye contact he was searching for.

"I can promise you sweetheart, if I don't wanna do something, it doesn't get done...your family is important to you, so they're important to me...you're important to me" Jax watched her brown orbs float up to meet his cerulean eyes.

Reaching round to stroke the back of her neck, playing with the curly baby hair his fingers found at her nape, he smirked as her cherub features, spread into a pearly white, baby dimpled huge grin.