Chapter 20

Now we're walking back at your place
Saying you loved that song about living like a pair

This was the start of the worst summer ever.

Okay I might be overreacting but hey, I don't get to overreact that much. But let me elaborate. It seemed that there were only two rooms: the Master bedroom, and the guest room. So after a thorough debate---and a lot of threatening on Autumn's side---Autumn got to sleep in the master bedroom, while we were stuck with the guest bedroom.

If you hadn't guessed by now the guest room was a bit small. And by small, I mean like Harry Potter's room type(the cupboard under the stairs) of size multiplied by two. Still too small for five grown men. We dropped our bags on the floor. We then quickly changed into our trunks, not bothering to wear shirts. (A/n: That's right, your favourite youtubers shirtless inside a small room. Honhonhon~('⊙ω⊙') )

~~~~~~

After changing, we head out through the backdoor, and onto the beach.

Autumn had already been ahead of us, diving into the water. As we got to the shore,---because I have no other way to describe it---(A/N: I seriously don't (ノ'д`)) she emerged from the water. She slowly sauntered over to us, beads of water rolling down her tantalizing curves.

I bit my lip, focusing on her face. She was smirking, as if she knew exactly what she was doing to me. Her green eyes bore into mine, there was something in those eyes; veiled behind her persona. What it was, I didn't know. I looked towards my friends, they were basically drooling.

Then I knew what I had to do.

I took some wet sand and rolled it into a ball.

Then I threw it at her.

It hit her on the chest, but not with enough force to actually hurt her. She looked at me with her mouth wide open with shock. A glint of mischief shone in her eyes. "Oh it's on." she stated as she made a sand ball and threw it at me.

This seemed to snap everyone else out of their trance. "SANDBALL FIGHT!!" Sean and Mark yelled. With that, an all out war commenced.

Autumn took her phone and speaker out after a while and played some tunes when we were playing and just like that one song pulled me in another trance. (A/N: A song fic within a song fic. Bet you never thought of that~ ( -ω-) ) And it goes a little something like this.

You got that smile
You got it all
I know I'm right
You think I'm dead wrong

As the song played everything in the world just slowed down and for a moment all I could see was her. That smile of hers that could shame any star. I watched as she was continuously hitting my friends with wet sand, her laugh was the only thing I could hear; apart from my heart that was ready to leap the fuck out off my chest.

You've got that face
You've got that laugh
I know you're shy and girl,
I like that

I watched as she dodges Mark's hugs---he was by now covered in sand---and was now running towards the sea, Anthony, Ian and Sean following suit. She was still laughing while using either Sean or Anthony as human shields while Ian was hiding behind her. Never in my life have I ever saw her this happy. She was like a kid on a winter day.

Can't find a mirror to see what I see in you
But I will follow you until you see it, too
I know I can't help but love
Everything you do
But you can't see that and girl,
I like that

I don't know how the hell it all happened but its just happened. From the first time I saw her to this day. I was hopelessly falling for her... And for the first time, I don't mind if there wasn't anyone here to catch me because this type of falling was the most wonderful thing.

❇❇❇
Here's the update everyone was looking for *coughs* everyone = no one *coughs*. I'm sorry this took too long, I had a bad month/day, I've been getting a lot of that lately but I'll be fine. Afterall, heroes never fall *hero pose* I hope everyone is swell and cupcakes are still cute and bananas will love me back. All the love A✖✖