Chapter 2

You just smiled,
And told them "Trouble"

A girl with auburn black hair, pale skin and was wearing ripped skinny jeans, a sleeveless top with a leather jacket slung across her left shoulder and combat boots walked in, more like stomped in and caught the teacher's attention. But what caught mine was that everything she was wearing was black; even her lips and eye-liner. I watched her lazily chew her gum as the teacher scolded her about being tardy.

"Call me Trouble." She faked bow and rolled her eyes at the teacher. "Can I sit now, Ivan?" She dead-panned. Ivan? So that's his first name. Mr. Peters pointed to a seat next to me, which to my utter disappointment was empty. I frowned slightly before sighing and leaning back on my chair.

"What you're not too cool with me seating next to you?" I did not know she had already sat down and just thought it was best if I ignore her.

"Don't worry, I can't even stand sitting next to everyone who thinks they're more inferior." I stiffened. Inferior's a big word. How did she?

"I know my words, four-eyes. I'm not stupid. Stop judging people by their looks." She spat. Can she like read minds?

"No I can't." How the hell is she doing that?! Just ignore her. Ignore her, she doesn't exist. I heard her chuckle and saw her shaking her head. Her auburn curls swinging lightly from side to side as she did so. She's cute, I can tell you that. And without even noticing a smile crept on my face.