Chapter 18

She's so fit, I'm insecure
But she keeps coming out for more

After a few days her 'tortured Uterus pain' finally subsided and she went on to her daily schedule. Which apparently, included dragging me to the gym where she works out. Now I'm not one for going to gyms; and I have only two reasons why:

First, I would be lying if I said I wasn't intimidated by gyms. I mean, come on! The place is literally a sweatfest of muscles and testosterone. And being the kind of person that has eaten more bags of chips than doing anything akin to excercising, those said muscleheads would look at you like they were mentally pounding you into a pulp. (And I have a feeling they could if they wanted to.)

Second, the said gym was practically overflowing with men. I've already been humiliated as a wimp in school, I would rather not let that happen outside school as well. "How did you become a member here anyways?" I asked her trying to stall her from going into imminent doom that was right in front of us. She gave me a knowing wink "I called in a favor from someone and they pulled a few strings." she said before dragging me inside.

To any god that may be out there, please have mercy on my soul...

Upon going inside, a familiar face greeted us. "Hey Autumn! Glad you could make it!" Toby greeted, and he was shirtless and ripped. 'Great, as if my chances with her weren't slim enough' and if that wasn't enough, turns out that Toby was friends with Steve Roberts of whom was shirtless as well. I also forgot to mention the he was as ripped as Captain friggin America! Ugh, why torture me so?

"Oh yeah I almost forgot." Autumn brought Toby over to me. "Do you think you can do anything for him?" she asked him. Toby grinned "I've got the perfect Trainer for him." Whoa! whoa! whoa! Trainer? I never signed up for this! But one look at them and I knew they weren't letting me get out of this. "Someone kill me now..." I mumbled as Autumn dragged me to my training instructor. "Too late now~" she replied.

"COME ON!! HIGHER!!" My trainer yelled. I lifted the barbell with all my might, my hands were shaking by now. "ENVISION THE BARBELL AS YOUR ENEMY!! LIFT THEIR BODY TO THE SKY AND THROW THEM TO THE GROUND!!" her attitude reminded me of a certain fish person in a game. "I-I'm trying!" I exclaimed.

"THEN TRY HARDER!!!"

Upon going home, my body was killing me. I just wanted to sleep for a whole week. But sadly life was being a witch and there was a knock on the door. I groaned internally. I walked towards the door and opened it. I was greeted by the sight of an angel--er, I mean Autumn. "You okay?" She asked. "You tell me." I stated, cracking my neck. I let her in and she got some frozen peas from the fridge.

"Here." She said handing it to me. It still astounded me how she could even care for a wimp like me, but I thanked whoever was out there for this chance to be with her. "Thanks." She shot me a smile and I gestured her to sit on the couch, joining her in the process. "You did good today." Really? I thought I died. I guess death had a day off. Next thing I know she was now resting her head on my shoulder.

I am so ready to die now...

"Hey Autumn?" She only hummed in response. "Thanks for everything." I said, smiling down at her. Soon enough her eyes met mine as the most beautiful smile danced across her lips. "Awww you are very welcome Tate." She then pinched my nose. Wait wait wait stop writing, pause and rewind she pinched my nose.

I should be blushing I know but this is way out of her character. The once tough, badass, black loving chic was now being sweet and mushy. What the hell happened!? Soon enough heat rushed to my cheeks as it dawned on me (guess I spoke to soon). "I...uh...hm..." She laughed lightly and squished my face. Probably look like a tomato right now.

"We should buy a puppy together!"
"I...uh...what!?"

Was she drunk? High perhaps? Or did she hit her head hard? Because I am literally in a bombshell state right now. Wait... maybe I'm dreaming. That has to be it. And if I was....

I hope I don't wake up...

✴✴✴
Yey! An updated!!! Sorry it took too long and I hope you lovely people like this and not hate me...

*sees readers' faces looking pissed beyond hell for not updating fast enough* Ehh?! (ʘдʘ╬) I said I was sorry. *dark aura sorrounds them, while I go to my lovely dark corner, joining Tamaki in growing mushrooms* I has failed (╥╯^╰╥)

Anywho... Vote, comment or share
All the love A ✖✖