Chapter 11

Next day out, everybody thought you were so insane
Cus' you are so far out of my league

"Oh yeah! We win again!" Yelled my friend, Anthony, after beating Ian and I in prop hunt. "How can you find us so fast!" Exclaimed Ian, as his character---whom at the moment was a traffic cone---was zig-zagging away from Anthony, dodging his bullets.

4 days after, the mural Autumn and I made was looking great. Today however, I was hanging out with my friends since Autumn said that she would finish it by herself. Gotta hand it to her though, she's the best artist I've seen!

Anyways, though I felt a little sad not getting to spend the day with her; I honestly needed a break from her and that secret room of hers.

Speaking of which, I never got to see what was in there. She wouldn't let me in. Although it might be for the best since for all I know it could've been her 'playroom' I shivered at the thought.

"Dude watch out!" Ian exclaimed as Anthony shot at the umbrella near my character---of which was a huge vase---missing it by mere inches.
"Come on Tate! Focus!" Yelled Ian as he took the form of a box.

"He isn't focused because he's thinking about that girl named Autumn~" Anthony said, making kissing noises. "Shut up..." I replied to him. Keeping focus on the game. "But Tate, if we were being completely honest, she's way too out of your league." Ian replied seriously, looking at me.

I couldn't help but think they were right. She was way out of my league. But I couldn't help it, they were six days too late. I had already fallen for her. Hard.