Chapter 16

And I'm pretty sure that we're half way there,
So when I wake up next to you
I wonder how, how did we end up here?

"Bon appe titè!" I exclaimed, flaunting my sandwiches on the table in front of her. She took one and bit into it. Her face contorted in disgust as she spit it out. "It's-"she cleared her throat "good."

"It's horrible isn't it?"
"If there was a black thumb in sandwich making, yours would be fifty shades darker."

I threw my hands up in frustration, a look of pure anguish on my face. And yet, my sub-concious was already sulking in the dark corner of my mind growing mushrooms.(yes it's a metaphor, look it up.) I ran my hands through my hair, heaving a sigh.

She let out a chuckle of amusement. And somehow I felt a little better. "Come on four eyes, let's help you make the best sandwiches." She smiled before hoisting herself up and walked towards my kitchen.

We spent at least two hours in the kitchen trying to make the perfect sandwich. The Kitchen was really messy by now but I didn't care, it was fun. "Behold!" She said with pride, later follwed by her siging the word 'aaah' like those people in a choir. "The most perfect sandwich ever made!"

It didn't look any different actually, It looked like a normal sandwich. I didn't even know why it was perfect, it was just...well...a sandwich. She took a knife and cut it in half. "Here," she said giving me the other slice. I took it from her, and ate some.

Oh.....my.....god...

It was delicous! Why haven't I tasted anything like this!! I took another bite, a look of pure contentment on my face. She saw my face and smirked. "Am I awseome or am I awesome?" She did a mini hair flip. "You are and I love you!" I exclaimed. What?! Shit I blew it. My heart pulsated like it was ready to jump out of my chest. "What?" She asked, narrowing her emerald eyes. "I mean the sandwich...its uhh...you know..." I spluttered uncomprehendable words. She laughed. Oh thank gladiators. Wait she laughed? "You're a dork." She laughed even more cluthing her stomach. See what you did there Tate? You'll never win her over. I hung my head down in shame. Her laughs then died down. I hear steps approaching me. I felt her hands on either of my shoulders causing me to look up.

"No need to be down. I like it when you're being a dork. Its...cute." She smiled, butterfly once again conquered my stomach. All the blood rushing to my cheeks. I trued to speak but she beat me to it. "We should start cleaning." I nodded mindlessly and started cleaning, her words still ringing in my mind.

I like it when you're being a dork. Its cute...

Its cute...

Its cute...