I open the door for her and smile, "Touché. I can't argue with that. Have fun, and please be careful."

"Will do, love. Also, after the mail comes today, make sure you grab it please?"

I nod, closing the door for her after she leaves, walking back into my room to continue listening to One Direction's first album and lying down in peace, the best way to spend an afternoon.

This is my third time around on it, and there's a few that I've actually cried hearing some of the songs, never really relating so much to music. I've never been much into listening to music, my parents thinking it was a bit of a distraction, and I just grew not to care. I'd only hear it once in a while when I listened to the radio, which is how I started liking Ed Sheeran's voice, only hearing one song of course. Then I got into 5 Seconds of Summer, and now I'm into this, finally getting to experience the teenage, fangirling phase.

I never knew how much music and lyrics could really affect a person, seeping into your soul, saying the words you always wanted to say or always thought about. As an introverted girl, I've never been good with my words, very much incomparable to the novels I read and now songs I listen to. Music along with literature are great outlets to see your problems in other's words, something taken for granted by most people. The slow songs on this album are my most favorite because of that. Maybe I've turned into a cheesy, love song lover, who knows?

My phone beeps from a text and I pause the music, reading Harry's name on the screen causing a smile to grow on my lips.

Baby, can you be ready in thirty minutes?

I haven't seen Harry really at all today, just kissing him goodbye this morning before work and that's practically it. Hearing from him is giving me a bit of relief. But, his question is a bit weird..

I reply, Thirty minutes? Depends on what I have to get ready for and how sloppy I'm allowed to look.

Is this some surprise date? I feel like he would give me more of a notice than this. Thirty minutes from now is a bit after five, which would be a really early dinner...

My phone gets a new notification. You never look sloppy, Rachel. I'm going to the gym about ten minutes away from my flat with the lads. I want you to come, no effort in getting ready necessary. Please come?, his message reads.

To the gym, to train? Why? Well, I guess as long as I'm seeing him. Besides, Louis, Liam, and Niall are going to be there too. More time to get to know Harry's friends and Harry's hobbies, and of course to see him working out.

I guess I can be there in half an hour. I'm home alone and bored after all. I love you, Harry.

Quickly he responds: I love you more.

What should I wear? I mean, I don't know if I'm supposed to be working out too, or if I'm just there to be his company. I suppose it doesn't hurt to wear something comfortable but just not so casual.

I change out of my work clothes and into a pair of leggings, a sweatshirt, and a camisole for an undershirt, since it usually starts getting cold around five. My hair is still wavy from this morning, and my makeup still in tact. I may be going to a gym, but I can still look cute.

Once I'm out of the house, I curse mentally that Hayley took the car, forcing myself to have to walk to the gym. A taxi...is that a better idea? I know it would make Harry happier.