"Nice blanket," is all he said before I was left alone again.

Instantly I looked down to the green fuzzy blanket, which said 'Ireland 1994' on it. My heart dropped, realizing something weird.

"This is my fucking blanket."

|Niall's P.O.V.|

Brunch was way to good to be true. Just like Sarah coming into my life again. Even though it wasn't the best situation we were in. Tonight we leave for Massachusetts, and things between Sarah and I aren't perfect at all.

Some how, some way I needed to fix this.

Strolling down the hallway, twirling my key chain I pulled out the card and swipped. All I needed to do right now Is talk to Liam, and get Sarah over here.

Opening the door, my eyes land on a girl sent down from the heavans to my hotel room.

Sarah Lynn.

I swear I saw her eyes pop out of her head. Her face was priceless, very cute. Before I could say something she spoke.

"Niall, hi. I can explain," she spoke quickly, not even sitting up. I wanted to ask her what had happen, but I didn't want to be rude. Surprising right?

Instead I just wanted to ask about Liam.

"Where's Liam?" I question. I couldnt help but stare at her. She was the same Sarah I walked out on five years ago, only more beautiful.

"Um, he went across the room to go talk to Harry," I notice a small voice crack and her lips looked like they were shaking. Why? Is she nervous? Does she think I'm going to hurt her?

Just thinking about this makes my stomach drop.

Without saying anything else, I walk over to the door which is only a few steps away. Placing my hand in the cool door knob, I just remembered something.

Turning back around, gawking at the blanket I stole from Sarah  years ago, I smiled.

"Nice blanket," I open and shut the door behind me before I can hear her response. I take a few steps in before I'm facing Harry and Liam.

Both of them have concern faces and looking evily at me. This was obviously about Sarah, what else would it he about?

"Did you tell him?" I blurt out. Liam was the only one who knew about my past with Sarah. At the time I told him not to tell anyone. I was ashamed with my actions and choices. The boys didn't need to know.

Everyone did know about Sarah though. I talked about her all the time... Well I did before yesterday when we crossed paths.

I guess now was the time to tell everyone the truth.

"Niall, how could you?" Harry questions. His eye brows come together while his eyes squint at me. I felt like he was burning holes through me. I deserved it though, but this wasn't the time.

"Harry, can I please explain later?" My voice was low, I didn't need Sarah over hearing this. "And Liam, why is Sarah on our couch?"

Liam looked at me with kind eyes, but at the same time he was disappointed in me. His face showed it. It was understandable. I'm a shit of a person, but I need to make this better and the boys need to understand that.