*Review 14*

ScottButcher

Report due at 8pm, shall get done despite the enjoyable Mikes hard lemonade I just indulged in, kiddies it isn't for you. But the new flavor of choice is~~~BLACK CHERRY~~!!

So this author *clear throat* This ma~~le author, from somewhere far-far away.... has deigned to allow little ol southern me to review *pauses, clears throat* No to draw and quarter him in this review.  *british accent* I am above such behavior.... mostly.

Now as I explained in my intro, I do not truly care about Grammar...I'm not a G-Nazi...it's not in my blood. Honestly if I only cared about that many people would get, "OOOH GREAT WRITING!" AND "I LOVE IT, PLS UPDATE...MOORE!"

I mean let's think about this good presentation is everything, but with story telling you could have perfect punctuation and grammar but a suckY story, is a suckY story. I can get bored with it...so, for this writer whose grammar skills are finer, than fine...I will ignore it completely. *cracks fingers. * And only pay attention to things that annoy me...*grins maliciously* that isn't a problem is it? Didn't think so.

LET US BEGIN THE TORTUURE! *High pitched British voice*

Fiddle-di, fiddle-dum...dun-dun.. The opening with the added rhymes is cute..*FROWNS* I grudgingly admit that the opening is entertaining, it makes me want to know more~~maybe.

TOO MANY PEIRCINGS!! By god, this author better jingle when he walks. I get at the most four piercings, but the amount this "witch" has is crossing the line. American high school, would demanded at least four of those to be taken out. *stare at writers* Dude, Pennsylvania...out of all the awesome sauce states, the one known for wi—ooooh. I get it.

COFFEE IS THAT IMPORTANT. I'm so glad we spent close to four paragraphs talking about it, because it's something close to my heart...like really, close to me heart (Sarcasm, is natures greatest invention) OH! And Starbucks be banging, this witch is a hater people!

A human familiar, that's a fresh and interesting idea.... I would be pissed if she tried to give me zits, I'm talking line-backer-destruction mode pissed.

WHY DO MALE WRITERS ALWAYS MAKE THE FEMALE CHARCTER GAY OR BI!!? I don't have a problem with it, but literally every book I pick up, (fantasy, adventure, dark) The writer who is male, writes the main female gay. It's like female's writes don't always do that, we write a variety of couplinks and lovers yet...every time I like the character WHAM! She's gay or bi, or it's implied.... it's annoying learn how to write females in love with males!!! *Heavy breathing over! * (It's not you flickety, it's your writer) Wait, Wait...and when you men write a story with a male main characters, who is written to have a love interest, please—please---dispense with blonde, or blue eyes. Out of the millions of females out there blonde and blue eyes is not the only attractive colors out there...WHAM, BAM, THANK YOU MAN!!

*smiles kindly* Moving on~~>.<

Wa~y, too harsh with the whole announcing to the cafeteria susan had clap. That's low...Sorry witch, that was too bitchy for me. Sure, you hate her but c'mon—. Honestly as a person I didn't like it, but when I know what coming...HAHAHAHA KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

There are going to now have to save the girl, ahahaha good on KARMA!! That's also for talking shit about American coffee!

Lol Carbuncles or Zits, which is worse? Lmao...is there a competition?

Calculus...sucks...balls...BOOM! My review—done.

Okay, so it's come that time already...Le'sigh...I really, really, really, really hate saying this but...huff it's good.

I love it...BLECH!!! Saying those very words, may or may-not lead me into suffering from indigestion.

The story is solid, and the female is a strong main. It's nice that within her cocky narrative there is still certain normality to her complaints. Not meeting the bosses' demands, school, work and boyfriend~~~loosely. Anyway it's a fun, and interesting read... I say this reluctantly.

I stopped at chapter two~~~why, because I would have continued till I finished and then I would have to say I read the whole, making a certain someone smirk at his genius...I'm not that kind of nice person...HUMPH

Any way Flicketty Fleck ironically enough is a story, that I think young woman and Teen females should read, because it has such a strong female lead. It's like the funny, and magical version. "Of A Girl, WITH a dragon tattoo".

Shoul my opinion be the only one? HELL YES!! But in this case, *pouts* you should go check it out for your self-people.

FLICKETTY FLECK, perfect if you're over romance, and princess stories and if you're looking for something after reading big fat lie....

SYWAR HONESTY OUT!!