*Review 3*

Andromeda_Starfinder

I was requested to do another story by this author...I wasn't sure if I was going to write this or not, it wasn't easy for me to get through the Second Chapter. 

The first chapter was interesting because she opened with the the males perspective...*pulls out cliche chart*

 Okay, *taps tongue* the female that's in the bed, CHECK. 

Annoying mother calling to complain about her sons single status...I will say for once that isn't very cliche, it was nice to have the man actually dealing with someone he had no choice, but to listen to. It was realistic. Thumbs up you!

Now problem, this guy is supposed to be I'm  guessing early thirties but, but he doesn't call himself a "self made buisness man, who was grossly wealthy" But "A Self made Millionaire" <<<<<<This is not okay. I don't know how on earth this word "Millionaire" became trendy, but man over thirty if they are talking about themselves say, "I am in business." Most "Millionaires" Don't brag about it, they say something like "I'm well off," or  if some one is talking about them, "OH, man he's like super wealthy, well off, profitable to invest in, money is pouring from his damn ears."

Millionaire...Billionaire people! STOP IT! Now you can have a title like "Falling for the millionaire" (but I won't be reading it).

Moooving on, *hair flick* His reason for not falling in love, because it makes people weak...well the reason is weak. (I'll apologize, but rant on way) Okay, see here is the great time to hint, that maybe-maybe he was hurt in the past. DEPTH!!! This was the best opportunity for the author to make her readers go all starry eyed for the Protagonist (or what ever is the complicated word for hero.)  So that they will cry, "HE is an ASS, OOH BUT HE has HIS REASONS." Pfft, guys don't need  reasons like this, but it can provoke more depth to responses if your characters have depth to comment on. 

(I'm sitting here thinking that Royal Tribute is better than this one, or is that my HSF fan girl coming out? *shrugs*)

When the two main characters meet and~~~She runs into him, and causes him to spill coffee down his front and on her. And instead of "OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY!" and precedes to run away, instead the main character tells him to watch where he is going...I automatically hated her. 

Bad Ass+Strong female= Rude Bitch. It's apart of the trifecta I talked about in my first Review, where some writers seem to believe that having a rude character means she's bad ass or something. It doesn't. 

I won't even go into  it!

OKAY MAYBE A LITttle bi~iT. Okay, I've bumped into many people over my twenty-five years of life of being clumsy, and I always say sorry, or help the other person up. It's automatic, I don't really think about it. I say this because I'm considered the "Bad Ass" of my friends, but really-really I wouldn't be rude when I'm the one running, I don't know any of my Bad Ass friends who would do it, bad ass doesn't equal ruuuuuuuuude, that is to all writers not only ANDY.KK

Phew! This story has 100k reads...People like stories like this, plus kudos to author for finishing her work. I love that moment when I can write :Complete: next to my story. 

AAAND here comes the paragraph of the mans looks...6'6 is horribly tall, I met a guy who was big and 6'4...he was huge >.<  6'6 is a MFING giant, lady reassess this please. And again show me his looks, don't tell me his looks....DON'T TELL ME HOW HE LOOKS AUTHORS, SHOW ME!!!!

Again with this weak stuff, I am waiting for his "reason" for believing love makes you weak. WHY, MAIN WHY?!!

She just slammed into him, and now she wants to talk about manners and little people~~~>.> this is seriously one of those characters that if I met her in real life I would hate her on site. *narrows eyes* really hate.

HE'S TURNED ON BY HERRRRR, WHAT!!? NAH NAW NOPE. (transmission broken, commercial break)

dududdumdudm duuuuh. 

(Transmission reestablished)

*deep breathes* I almost cried, but I won't I am seriously hoping he doesn't fall for this chick, Does that make me an ANTI?

...She almost got hit by car, and flips around like cat woman... ummmm, is it wrong I was hoping she'd get hit. LMAO I am so anti to this character despite my love for GIO and her friends...maybe I'll warm to her. 

You have a black jaguar following you, and you go to sleep ahahaha in my story she'd awaken to a hand covering her mouth. For every action, there is a reaction tsk tsk. She aint black cause,  I would have dialed that 911 on point...duude my life is sacred.

UGH! Sh-she's popuulaar~~~~*disgusted face* I have this thing about the main female character being loved by any and everyone it's gagging to me. 

Sure. I know your probably  thinking That I  am I like an angst story  lover, where the main characters are  being tortured  the entire time. Nope, I just need the balance some like her, others don't and she doesn't BAD ASSERY her way out of the situation. 

BAD aaaasery will now be my word for ruudeness. 

Anyway, he makes a proposal for her to have the baby, and then she'd all shocked and apparently has a limited awareness of her surroundings, and didn't know he was the owner of the hopsital she works in. 

Le'sigh it's that time already where I have to leave off, and allow the public to judge the story for themselves. 

I could only make it too chapter two...I know I really wish I liked it, like everyone else. I won't bash this story, it's  solid, and completed and the author haS gotten many comments so there has to be something that attracts many other readers. So don't take my thoughts as the only one's out there, gahd! I'm like onE person and crazy. 

Anyway the writing itself was good, she  gritted her teeth and finished it so obviously she's far better at this then me, and I  am going to read her other stories to make up for my disfavor with this one. 

Anyway, I suggest this story when you're at work and want something to do while you wait for your boss to give you something to do. 

THE BABY CONTRACT bk1!!! CHECK IT OUT, AND LET ME KNOW IF IT'S AWSOME, NO MORE SPOILERS FOR YALL DUECES.