*Review 38*

DeneRose

HERE WE ARE ANOTHER REVIEW FOR THE MASSES!!

Hello, konichiwa...so forth and so on....

ANYWAY!!

This author asked for a review and I left her hanging...due to my busy life at least that's what I called it...so here we go TODAY!! On a Monday...now leggo!

This book is by DeneRose

The title is...

CURSED BY THE NIGHT

SUMMARY: In a surprising twist of fate, the ruling sect of Shifters have formed a brutal alliance with the Undead. They've hunted and killed witches without mercy. Now an endangered species, the last remaining witches, known as the Keepers, have no choice but to fight back. Who will come to aid the Keepers as they face an unstoppable force? How far are they willing to go in order to stand against those who would see them extinct?

In the beginning there were only witches and werewolves...

Thank you to Ms. Larissa Chesser (@LarissaChesser) for creating such a stunning cover.

OOKAY! FIRST! I loved the cover of the book, it was pretty and made me think about fear street r.l.stine awe *look at you making me walk down memory lane*

And the summary is pretty good, I like short and to the point, thing is a summary is to pull in readers by giving them an "idea" of what may or may not happen. I've read many books where they tell you everything fomr the get go and ultimately...they are bad...really bad, so the company must've thought the best way to TRAP PEOPLE!! Into reading them is to tell them almost the whole story, but all the good stuff happens in the beginning and by the end you're like... "why am I reading this...?"

CHAPTER ONE

OKAY! I see you and your lyrical opening, sssst...what?! It's good, *squints* I'm getting really...really tired of these good writers coming to my SYWAR.

I like how despite the flowery language the story keeps chugging along, we're not spending hours in a moment.

.... I got you...her eyes are blue...

Guurl, good job with the kiss, the words were electric...and I enjoyed it.

The whole set up in the beginning is really good, and I'm enjoying the blue vibe....( Don't worry not too many understand what I mean when I say that) Anyway...I'm actually enjoying it...hmph!

It's lowkey sad that you're Allistar is the bad guy, *sniffles* but the ending of this chapter was riveting...I'm okay with the fact that I'm not sure what going on, but...don't take too long in getting to the point or at least explaining the full situation to the readers.

By-the-by...Dariush is a cool name... *winks*

...Babe seems random in this kind of story...maybe love...or some made up word for love instead.

...>.> forgot that I was supposed to list every chapter...kekeke oh well~~~moving on~.

In chapter three...all I can say is there is a moment where you give a few sentences, to how rare it is for Darcie and Adrian to be together....honestly I would prefer if you didn't put it out that way and have other's literally talking about it...something about just telling the reader that bothers me...show us the rareness of their match.

**

So...I'm upset...this is good, to me it's perfect for the taste I have. Which makes it totally unfair for me to read it, because I'll be a little biased.

I'd enjoyed the lyrical writing, and depth of description without it being a burdeon to read. I'm very picky with my fiction because often fantasy writers unload all these words to describe one thing, so I spend hours on a staff or form of magic when I rather see it in action.

Anyway....*rolls eyes* it's pretty good, I can't even come at you about view point because you did a good job switching around....So...DON'T COME BACK, *smiles sweetly*

Love it, or Hate it ...coment below.

SYWAR OUT...and grumpy.