*Review 34*

GreyMistLehWolfeh

Hello! I'm back, after a harrowing few days. Phew! Anyway,  *casting a look over inbox* I've gotten a good, real~ good amount of request, that I glance over with gleeful, and  murderous delight! *smile broadens*So let's eat some authors Ikidekitmasu!

SUMMARY>>>>

Joshua Arc is an Alpha. Fang Hume is a Rouge.

When deadly things find each other locked  in the ever-growing pull of the mate-bond, what do you think will happen?

It will end in a way that they only know...death.

Chapter One...and Two , your chapters are little short...aren't they...n-not that I have a problem with that....hmph!

I honestly ADORE when I'm dropped into the center of the story, its far more exciting and great at capturing  the readers attention. 

Hmm, and the female characters are STRONG, and OPINIONATED...LOOVELY!!

No long hour long , overly detailed paragraph about the, you showed me them...your characters I mean. 

Hmm, so the "BAD" point  is the fact she may, or may not be a rouge wolf...hmm, that maybe...a tad, small bit...micro-scopic interest perking up in me over this

DON'T

SMILE

JUST

YET! *GROWLS*

Ookay! So I wonder why her mother went from being super awesome, to beign exhausted and barely able to move...*shrugs* is it cause she's old lol *snicker, than glances in the mirro, pauses and then glares at author* and...she's a werewolf to boot...>.> Plot movement? bu~t it throws me off...a small bit. 

Dear Every Author out there...

Once you establish a characters personality, and strength keep to them, and don't divert from them with out a very good build up towards the change, or a good reason. For instance...if she was injured in their attempt to run, it would be more realistic...Rather then she suddenly grew exhausted and tired, this is a mother we're talking about. No mom is tired when her children are threatened....keep to real traits lol for fiction lol 

With all my twisted love, LBK lol * grins*

CHAPTER FOUR *Snorts* "Your chapters are too short ugh!"

ALRIGHTY!!...She has an alternate personality, built for CARNAGE!! *Snort, cough lol* Gage is in the hooouse!

...*squints eyes* Yeeeeeeeaaaaaah...sssss....., she won bu~ut, like it was half/half for me....like its so convenient that she has the other personality to fight her battles and make her better.  *Narrows eyes* It aint bad, but...yeah, you already know...

A.N.Y.W.A.Y. . .

Movin'on, I do enjoy how this story starts, and I also enjoy that I wasn't put through a paragraph of description and unworthy word play. I commend you on that ....shot chapters...too short....blech! BUT! you do end on a good note, giving us readers a proper cliff hanger, I see you girly. 

Love it, Hate it...comment in the section , and this is a fun read for those who like good openings. 

SYWAR OUT!

(SHOCKED THAT I DIDN'T HAVE TO REWRITE ANYTHING KEKEKE *POUTS* laaaaaaame)