Bridgette - Trouble

Bridgette

She is seventeen years old. With beautiful brown hair and bright blue eyes, she is a definitely an attractive person. She is five foot seven.

Dyllon and her are best friends. They both used to live in Florida together next to each other. She had to move away to Brazil when she was thirteen because of her father's job, which moved to Brazil. Dyllon, after Bridgette left, moved to California, right on the beach. Bridgette is moving into the house next to Dyllon's because she needed to be closer to her agency.

She is a model for FunK Model's. She started modeling when she moved to Brazil four years ago. Not many people know that she is a model, including Dyllon. Bridgette does not want to get treated any differently just because of what she does.

Bridgette is a sports freak. She loves to play anything athletic. Her favorite sports to play are volleyball, soccer, softball, badminton, tennis, swimming, running, and gymnastics. Though she is great at any and all sports, she does not usually like to show off.

Although she is very athletic, she is also extremely smart. She can speak fluently in Spanish, French, Austrian, and Italian; of course including English.

Her personality is very sweet but sarcastic. She is playful, outgoing, and very seductive without meaning to be. Bridgette is also very funny and flirty with anyone and everyone. With the sweetest smile in the whole world, one could easily find themselves falling for her. Even with her being away from her family, she is a very happy person, just a naturally happy person. She is very sensual, seductive, and joking at times.

Money is not an issue for her, with her modeling career and her father's own bank account before he died, she does not have to work another day in her life. But she hates being a freeloader, so she still works.

Her father died and her mother is staying in Brazil so she is all alone in California, aside from having Dyllon.

She is excited to see her old friend after four years because the last time that they saw each other, she was nowhere as attractive as she is now.