the park

i woke up at 10:27. crap now i only have an hour and a half to get ready.
While I'm eating breakfast I think of what I'm gonna tell Jacob. I still have no idea. Ally told me to give him a chance so I might as well.

I put on and PINK sweatshirt (that's actually the color pink), some ripped jeans, and some black vans. I thought I should wear pink or red because it's Valentine's Day.
I'm curling my hair when Ally asks,

" can I come with you to the park."

" idk yet, i feel like it should just me and Jacob."

" okay it's fine."

" thanks for understanding. If things go well maybe I'll text you to come."

" alright."

It's 11:46. Should I go a little early? Screw it I'll just leave.
I'm so nervous. But I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

I see Jacob sitting on a park bench wearing his
1-800-HotlineBling sweatshirt with a cap on.

He hears me coming and starts walking to me with one arm behind his back. He smiles at me and waves with his free hand. God he's cute.

Next thing I knew he moves his hand from behind his back and has a beautiful red rose in his hand.

" Jacob you didnt have-"

" happy Valentine's Day." He hands it to me. He smiles and looks down.

" thanks" I say hugging him.

We walk to the bench he was sitting at.
We sit in silence for a minute.

" so about yesterday..." Jacob says.

" yeah..." I say.

" what do you say?"

" do you really like me Jacob?" I blurt out.

" yes brooklynn. ever since I met you I've had feelings for you."

" are you sure? I don't wanna be some other girl to you. Your getting really famous now and I don't want the fame to get to you and then you just forget about me." My voice says cracking.

" I would never do that to you brook. I care about you too much to do that." Jacob says putting his hand on mine.

I take his hand and hold it in mine.

" I was hoping you'd say that. So I'll give you a chance Jacob. But if you screw up were done."

He gives a sigh of relief.
" I promise. I won't mess up."

" good." I say

He kisses my check and drags me to the swings.

We take pictures together and post them on Instagram with the caption,
" #Bacob is offical💘 "

Jacob hugs me goodbye and walk back to my house with the rose in my hand.🌹

I get home and Ally's still there.

"How'd it go?" She asks.

She notices the rose in my hand and I smile.

" I'm guessing good then." She says.

I tell her what happened at the park and she seemed really happy for me.

" so you guys are dating now?"

I nod my head yes.

" yay!!!"

Anotha one🤘🏼💘
Hope you like this.😽
Oh & happy valentine's day!❤️🌹❣

{I'll probably update l8er}✌🏽