party time

{let's skip to the party cuz tbh i don't know what to write}

its 5:37 right now and the party starts at 7:00.
Jacob and Mark are heading over here soon to help set up. Ally came to my house straight after school and we made A LOT of food for the party.

my parents are spending the night at my pregnant aunts house to take care of her. The doctors say she should be due any day now, so they can help her out.

Jacob and Mark just got here and now it's 5:53.
We set the snacks all around the kitchen and Ally busts out here speakers and puts music on.
We still have almost an hour until the party so I guess we'll just wait.
The boys watch it tv and ally and I do our hair and put make up on.

Before we know it, it's 6:58 and we hear the doorbell ring.
I open the door, "Abby!" I say giving her a hug.
"Brooklynn!" She says back.
I invite her inside and soon after that, tons of people start coming.
Next it's Morgan and Olivia. Then Thomas and Brandon(not rowland). Grace, Katie, and Chloe. And a lot of others. (Including Bryce Hall)

Chloe is one of the "popular" girls at my school.
She's currently dating Dylan but not for long. She'll probably get tired of him and then date Seth again. I honestly don't know about her anymore.
We used to be friends but we kind of drifted apart and went our separate ways. Maybe it was a good thing.

Chloe's been hanging out with Dylan since she got to the party but I see her staring at Jacob. Not a big deal right?
But when Dylan leaves to the restroom, next thing you know she's all over Jacob.
Ugghh life is hard.
I walk over there.

"Hi!" I say to both of them.

"Hey" Chloe said with a fake smile.

"oh chloe, this is Brook-" Jacob was cut of bye Chloe.

"I know her." She said defensively.

"Oh..." Jacob says under his breath.

The whole moment was getting really awkward but then Chloe saw Dylan walk out of the bathroom. She rushed over to where he left her so it looked like she didn't move an inch. And Dylan actually fell for it.

Jacob and Mark get some people to come to the basement so we can play a "game" which I'm kinda nervous about. The people down there are, Jacob, Mark, Dylan, Chloe, Olivia, Brandon, Thomas, Abby, Will, Gavin, Ally, and Me.
"Alright!" Mark says, "What shall we play? Spin the bottle? 7 minutes in heaven? Or truth or dare?"

God every single one of those were terrible.
I don't even care at this point. Each game will probably go down hill and end horribly so who cares?

Everyone agrees on truth or dare.
( im thankful they picked that one instead of the others )

Mark goes first.
"Brandon. Truth or dare?"
"Truth" He responds.
"If you had to date someone in this room, who would it be?"
With no hesitation Brandon says, "Olivia."
Olivia smiles, blushes, and looks down to hid her face.
Brandon's turn.

"Olivia. Truth or dare."
"Truth"
"Do you like me?"
"Yeah..." She says blushing.
"Good because I've liked you for a long time and was wondering if you'd go out with me."
" Aww of course Brandon!" She says hugging him.

The whole room fills with aww's.

Olivia's turn.

"Jacob. Truth or dare?"
"Uhh... Dare."
"If you like anyone in this room... I dare you to confess your feelings to them."

Everyone pauses.

What Ally said last week plays over and over in my head.
"I think Jacob likes you."
My face starts to get red.

"Brooklynn?"

I hear Jacobs voice say.

I'll try to update more frequently but... what will happen¿?🤔😁