Chapter Eighty-Four

Start from the beginning

Peeta is already there waiting inside when I get there.

I walk over to him and he looks up at me, he smiles widely and I can't help but to smile too.

He stands up runs around the table, pulling a chair for me and taking my hand as I sit down. I scoot the chair up to the table, which isn't very far because of my lovely baby bump.

The baby rarely kicks when they do, but they have no problem doing it around Peeta or anyone now. It's getting big enough that when it kicks, you can barely see it moving on the outside if you look hard enough. Peeta told me that occasionally, he will feel them kicking his side if I'm close enough.

He sits back down and smiles widely at me.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my beautiful wife." Peeta says holding his hand out to me.

I take his hand, "Happy Valentine's Day, my adorable husband."

He smiles, "How's Willow this morning?"

"Good. She and Johanna are gonna go eat a bunch of sugar is what Jo said."

Peeta chuckles, "Then she can keep her all night if she wires her up."

I laugh, "That's what I was thinking."

"How is our little baby?" He asks.

I sigh, "I think they're good."

"Two more weeks until we find out."

I smile, "I know."

He laughs, "I am so excited."

"So am I. I'm just glad that my morning sickness finally went away. But now I just have back problems."

"I'm surprised you didn't have any with Willow."

I shrug, "I was also 21. Not 28."

"True."

I sigh, "What do you have planned after this?"

He smirks, "It's kind of a secret."

I laugh and roll my eyes, "Of course it is."

"You know me."

I giggle, "Yeah, I do. You'd think I would know by now that if I ask I won't get told."

Peeta smiles, "You should."

The waiter comes and takes our order and then we wait for it to come out. Eventually it does and we dig in.

"This is really good. Is your's good?" Peeta asks me.

I try not to make a face and I nod my head.

It taste horrible and the smell is making me want to puke, I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered this.

"Are you sure?" Peeta asks me.

I nod my head and take another bite.

"Try mine." He says taking a fork full of his food and feeds it to me.

I swallow it and I will definitely say it tastes better than mine.

I look back down at my food and try to hide the disgust that I know is crossing my face.

I take another bite and pray I don't puke it up.

All of a sudden my plate of food is replaced with his and Peeta has my food. I look up and give him a look.

"I know you well enough to know you do not like that." Peeta tells me knowingly.

I exhale deeply, "You don't have to eat that. Here, eat yours." I say trying to slide his plate back to him, he stops it with his hand.