Chapter 53

Daniel's pov

We made it home and joey was all over me when i picked him up. He was already sucking marks on my neck and he was fumbling with my belt trying to pull it off.

Daniel: Patience joey.

Joey: No.

He shoved his hand down my pants and i groaned feeling my knees go weak as he grabbed me. I already had a semi hard on just thinking about it and he's not helping. I darted up the stairs with him and threw him on the bed. I hovered on top of him and i smirked looking at how he was already breathing heavy.

Daniel: What do you want daddy to do?

He moaned and i let out a chuckle, he told me a long while back that he had a daddy kink and i didn't believe it til like right now. I've never used it but now i'm mad i didn't.

I pulled him into a kiss and he rubbed his hands up and down my back as i grinded down onto his now growing erection. I started to pant when he moaned louder, he tugged at the hem of my shirt and i helped him pull it off. I yanked off his shirt and sucked on his chest as i got down to his jeans.

I unbuttoned his pants and i tugged them down as his erection pressed against his boxers. I moaned at the sight and i felt myself getting harder.

Daniel: How hard do you want it?

Joey: Give me all you got babe.

I pulled down his pants and his erection sprang up making me groan. I took him into my mouth and i sucked around him digging my tounge into his slit. He moaned and bucked his hips up which i'm surprisd he can do because the shots were injected into his thighs. I held his his hips down and i fondled his balls in my free hand.

I could feel his muscles clenching, and who am i to kid, i'm already leaking pre cum. I grabbed lube from the side table and i coated my fingers with it. Slowly i slid two into him and he squirmed trying to adjust. He kept clenching around my fingers and i moaned at the feeling.

Soon my urges were getting to be too much and i pulled my fingers out aiming myself at his hole. He was already panting.

Joey's pov

All these feelings of pleasure are immense and almost too much. Being in a hospital with nothing better to do then watch porn and youtube videos, things get boring.

Daniel:You ready ba-

Joey: FUCK ME DANIEL GOD DAMN IT!!!

He smirked that bastard smirk and he thrust into me harshly and i clenched my teeth together at the pain. Its been a while i'm not as used to it as i once was. After a good five minutes of steady thrusting the pleasure kicked in.

Joey: Oh fuck mmm, daniel oh god, YES THERE.

Daniel: You like that joey?

Joey: Yes, daniel OH FUCK.

He threw my legs over his shoulder and he plunged deeper into me at a faster pace. I was in heaven right now, that's literally all i can say. After an hour i was all fucked out, i was like a rag doll under his control. There was a coiling in the bottom of my stomach and i clenched my eyes shut as i wheezed harder.

Joey: C-Close D-DADDY

Daniel: Oh i know baby boy.

He reached down and grabbed my dick furiously pumping it and i screamed as i came into his hand for the longest time. I arched my back off the bed and i fell back down hard. Soon enough i felt him cum deep inside me and i squirmed and moaned at the feeling.

Danie: MMM fuck.

He pulled out and fell next to me. I was still panting and i felt him pull me into his soft chest. He cuddled me and helped me calm my breathing. I thing i over used my breathing tubes, but you know, it's not gonna kill me.

Daniel's pov

We both had fallen asleep and i pulled a pair of sweatpants on joey when he started to shiver. I also put on a pair of boxers, i had a strange feeling about all this.

We fell asleep again and i held him tightly close to me. It was a few hours later that it happened. Our door flew open and smashed slammed against the wall. Before i could comprehend what was happening joey was snatched from my arms. I instantly sat up and got out of bed running after them.

Daniel: HEY WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING WITH HIM?!?!

Man: Oh nowhere. You'll be useful too.

I felt something smash across my head and i fell to the ground with a large thud. I heard wolf barking then a soft whimper. The world went black and the thought that i didn't save joey haunted my mind.

???'s pov

Since i wanted to be somewhat kind i decided to leave joey's breathing tubes in. Although when he runs out of air it won't be my problem anymore.

Daniel was starting to come to and i smirked looking at him.

???: Well look whose finally awake.

Daniel: What the hell? Where are we?

???: Oh somewhere no one can find you.

Daniel: Who are you? Where's joey?

???: What's with you and all the questions? I won't tell you who i am and joey is in the next room.

Daniel: I swear to god if you hurt him i'll-

???: You'll what? What EXACTLY do you plan to do tied up to that chair?

He growled and pulled at the ropes making me laugh. I slapped him and pulled my mask farther down. I grabbed his face and pulled him closer to me.

???: You slip up once and i'll make sure your precious joey doesn't see the light of day again.

Daniel: P-Please don't hurt him.

???: Oh don't worry i won't.....yet.

I let go of him and i laughed walking out of the room. This plan is honestly going so much better then i thought it actually would.

Author's note.

Alrighty so here's the new chapter. No one expeced the kidnapping did you? I didn't even expect it but i wanted something fun to happen. *Shrugs* Hope you liked the chapter. I'm gonna go, i love you all, bye byeeeeeeeee <3