Chapter 12

Daniel's POV

We got home and put ice on Joey's little arm. I gently placed the towel rack ice pack on his arm and he winced in pain.

Joey: Daniel i-it hurts

Daniel: I know baby, I'm sorry.

I put slight pressure on it and I held his hand as his leg bounced. To take his mind off of it I kissed him and soon he crawled onto my lap.

His free arm wandered to the back of my head and he twisted my hair in his fingers. My hands slid down his back and I grabbed his big ass.

He gasped and I shoved my tounge in his mouth. He giggled and our kiss got more heated.

He soon pulled away out of breath and he leaned his head on my shoulder.

Joey: Sorry...I couldn't....breathe...lung cancer sucks.

Daniel: Hey it's alright don't worry.

I held his cheeks and I kissed his forehead lovingly. He smiled and Nuzzled his face in my neck.

Joey: I love you so much Daniel.

Daniel: I love you more Joseph.

Joey: Don't call me that.

He giggled and I just stroked his back I'm silence. I'm positive joey is the one I'll be with for the rest of my life.

Joey's POV

A few hours passed and my arm swelling had gone down. The pain had increased a bit but it was bareable. Daniel has been so sweet to me. He's the one I'm sure.

Daniel: Hey J.

Joey: Yes Daniel?

Daniel: I'm gonna head out with some friends for a bit I'll be back before you go to bed OK?

Joey: What noooo I wanna keep cuddling.

Daniel: You've had enough cuddle time today and it'll only be a few hours you'll live.

Joey: But what about my arm?

My arm was pretty much fine but I really didn't want him to leave. Wow I sound like a clingy girlfriend

Daniel: You can call me if you need something you'll be fine.

Joey: But danny.

I stuck out my bottom lip and he smiled shaking his head.

Daniel: Babe you'll be fine don't worry.

He pecked my lips and slid his shoes on as he walked towards the door. I whimpered and put my head down as he went to open the door.

Daniel: Hey don't be that way I'll be back soon I promise.

He smiled and opened the door leaving me alone. I shuffled over to my phone and I dialed Meghan's number.

Meghan: Hey joey what's up?

Joey: Nothing much I'm really bored will you please come over?

Meghan: Of course I'll be there in twenty minutes.

Joey: Awesome see you soon.

I hung up and I then decided that today I'm coming out to Meghan. I mean she's my best friend she deserves to know.

I'm also telling her about my cancer I just pray she won't feel too bad.

Daniel's POV

It was a few hours later and my friends finally convinced me to drink some. Now I'm incredibly drunk stumbling around a party.

Tyler was also incredibly drunk and he slung his arm over my shoulder.

Tyler: Hey look at that sexy bitch over there.

I looked over and I saw a beautiful man. He was probably older than me but he was so hot. I slowly staggered over to him and he smirked at me.

Daniel: I'm Daniel what's your name sexy?

???: I'm Connor and you look hot.

We both stared at each other and we leaned in. Our lips connected and quickly the kiss intensified. He tugged my hair and I softly moaned.

Connor: There's bedrooms in the back wanna go?

Daniel: Of course.

We both ran back to an empty bedroom and we closed the door behind us.

Author's note

Don't hate me I'm sorry but this idea came to me and I decided to use it. It'll be resolved soon bye byeeeeeee <3