Chapter 47

David's pov

My hands trembled and shook and i became light headed.

Joey: Quit stalling David just tell us.

David: Alright um, I'm dating.....well.

Joey: TELL US.

David: I'M DATING PRESTON GOD DAMN IT.

The room fell silent and you could hear a pin drop. Daniel's eyes were filled with anger and confusion. But Joey's eyes, oh god Joey's eyes were filled with pain and betrayal. I've never seen so much hurt in one stare. His fists clenched and I could tell he was holding back so many tears.

Joey: So you're telling me that you're dating my abuser?

David: J-Just let me explain.

Joey: What EXACTLY is there to explain? You're dating the man who ripped out my heart and crushed it under his boot. You're dating the man who hurt me every fucking day. 

David: That's not my fault you were an idiot.

Joey: Excuse me?

David: You could've left that relationship ANYTIME you wanted to. But you "loved" him so much that you didn't. 

Joey: He threatened to kill me. There's no fucking way in hell you can blame me for that.

David: Oh boo hoo I was abused. Boo hoo have sympathy for me. Joey you're  a PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT.

Joey's POV.

My heart rate was sky rocketing but I couldn't care less. David is acting like a complete ass to me and I'm not having that.

Joey: He's lying toyou.

David: But he said that I w-

Joey: You were his one and only? It's a fucking lie.

Daniel: OK both of you stop, this is ridiculous.

Joey: Stay the fuck out if this Daniel.

I didn't mean to sound so rude but this has nothing to do with him. This shit is between me and that asshole David.

David: He does love me. I mean who the hell could love your sorry ass?

Joey: Over five million people.

He growled and I smiled. I always teased him about how many subscribers I have. It always gets under his skin.

David: Shut up joey. 

Joey: Oh I'm sorry. I don't want to talk to this asshole any more. 

What happened next made me angry and scared for my life all together.

Daniel's pov 

David lunged at joey and locked his hands around his neck. Joey screamed and I jolted back fully aware of what was happening.

Daniel: Woa David GET OFF HIM.

I threw him off and to the ground putting space between the two.

Daniel: Are you fucking crazy? He's fucking hospitalized and you decide to CHOKE HIM YOU ASSHOLE!!

David: He deserved it bitch.

Daniel: Oh really?

I nailed him in the nose and he screamed rolling around the floor. I looked back at Joey who had tears streaming down his face. His body was shaking and and his neck was bright red.