Chapter 16

Joey's pov

It had been three days since daniel left and let's just say i've never been more depressed in my entire life. I've never wanted to die more than i do right now.

Life has been so miserable even if it has been for a short while. Daniel was the thing that kept me going and now that he's gone i have nothing. I think david is getting sick of my wailing.

I guess daniel is right all i do is mope and beg for sympathy. I've tried to be more upbeat and optomistic but it's kinda hard when your life is crumbling.

David: Hey joey i'm headed out ok?

Joey: Alright, i'll be here...like always.

He walked over to me and gave me a soft smile.

David: Just hang in there joey it's alright.

I nodded and he quickly left me alone again. Dear god i'm bored. Trust me i would love to go out but i'm too scared to hurt myself like the idiot i am.

I miss daniel so much it's unreal. I trudged up the stairs to my bathroom and i looked in the mirror. There were dark bags under my eyes and i looked tired. I always look tired for some reason.

I noticed my rasor and i just stared at it.

Joey: A few cuts wouldn't hurt right?

I slowly picked up the small piece of metal and i inspected it slowly. It's hard to believe something so small can end a life almost instantly.

I placed it on my skin and right before i drug it across i panicked and threw it across the room. There was a small scratch but that was all. Quickly i pulled my phone from my pocket and i texted daniel. It was hard to type since my eyes were cloudy.

Daniel's pov

I've gone three days without my little angel. This feels like hell not being able to hold joey when i want or kissing his cute little nose.

I had one vouge shoot and i was taking a break right in the middle of it. I saw joey's contact name and i quickly unlocked my phone.

Joey: I need you.

My eyes went wide and i instantly replied.

Daniel: I'm on my way.

I quickly said goodbye to the photographer and i raced to my car. I sped to joey's house and i ran inside looking around.

Daniel: JOEY WHERE ARE YOU?!?

I ran around the house and i saw joey's bathroom door was shut. I banged on the door and i heard the door unlock. I ran inside and joey was huddled in the corner rocking back and fourth. He was wheezing heavily and i dropped to my knees. I pulled him into my chest as he sobbed heavily.

Daniel: Joey what's wrong?

Joey: I-I almost cut daniel i ALMOST CUT.

He buried his face deeper in my chest and he started profusely shaking.

Joey: Please don't hate me.

Daniel: Joey please calm down baby i could never hate you please i don't want you having a panic attack.

Joey: I'll try.

He calmed down after a good fifteen minutes and i was whispering sweet words into his ear. He looked up at me with red eyes. I hate that joey had to cry so much it breaks my heart.

Daniel: Now joey you listen to me if you give me another chance i will love you and care for you unconditionally. You are the love of my life joey just please give me another chance.

He took a long moment and he buried his face in my neck.

Joey: Daniel.....i'll give you ONE more chance if you break my heart again we're fucking finished.

Daniel: I'll never break your heart baby i promise.

Joey: Well now that's done come kiss me.

I giggled and leaned down connecting our lips. Sometimes i feel like joey's lips were made for mine they just fit so perfectly. Just like his little hands fit so perfectly into mine.

We pulled away and he smiled at me.

Daniel: You have another chemo treatment tomorrow you ready?

Joey: Of course i am i still have you with me.

Author's note

Ok so they're back together i like it. I'll put the chemo treatment next and they might get either good or bad news. I'll think about it. Anywhozies bye byeeeeee <3