Chapter 19

Joey's pov

All the voices finally let up after a few minutes and i felt relief. I uncovered my ears and i shut my eyes just embracing the silence. My stomach growling broke the silence and i realized i haven't eaten anything really.

I walked downstairs and opened the fridge. I pulled out the leftover thai food i ate a couple days ago. I threw it in the microwave and wolf came over to me.

Joey: You wanna play wolfie?

He left and came back with a squeaky toy dropping it at my feet. I smiled and picked it up squeaking it making him bark. I threw it and he slid across the floor when he stopped to get it. I giggled as he had a small problem getting himself stable again.

Joey: Now bring it back.

He ran at me and he unexpectedly jumped on me knocking me back onto the couch. I giggled and he licked me while he laid on my stomach.

Joey: Aha no stop it wolf haha.

The microwave dinged and he cocked his head to the side and i playfully pushed him off. I shuffled to the kitchen and i sat on the bar as i ate my food.

After the video was posted i got tons and tons of love from all my fans. I felt so happy that they cared about me it was just incredible. I've responded to lord knows how many tweets already and i only posted it an hour ago.

I finished my food and i washed my plate putting it away. I started to get a headache and i took a motrin. Suddenly out of nowhere i started hearing voices.

Voice 1: Oh look at little joey such a fucking piece of shit.

Voice 2: You're such a failure you little bitch.

Voice 3: Go kill yourself fucker.

All of them started screaming at me and i covered my ears. The noise started to multiply and my ears ached. I clenched my teeth together and i fell to my knees just trying to make them be quiet.

Daniel's pov

I just pulled into the driveway after a successful shoot with vogue. I opened the door and i gasped seeing him on his knees clenching his eyes shut. I rushed over to him and i held his arms.

Daniel: Joey look at me.

He kept his head down and i slowly tiled his head up.

Joey: Their so loud.

Daniel: What's loud?

Joey: T-there's voices in my head and they're s-screaming.

Daniel: Ok um j-just listen to my voice tune everything else out. Just focus on my voice.

He stared at me and i continued talking for a solid two minutes. His body stopped shaking and he slowly brought his hands down from his head.

Daniel: Are you alright now?

Joey: Mhm sorry you had to come home to that, i know you're tired.

Daniel: Hey it's alright i will do anything for you.

He smiled and i helped him up and i picked him up spinning him around in my arms. He giggled and we sat on the couch together.

Daniel: Let's go to the doctor tomorrow yea?

Joey: Mhm, danny you can take a break from me if you need one it's alright.

Daniel: Joey i'm NOT leaving don't worry love. And it wouldn't be relaxing if you weren't with me.

He smiled and dove into my arms as i held him close. But right now my mind was wondering back to joey's little episode. I wonder what's wrong now?

Author's note

Do i update too much? I feel like i do but whatever i hope you liked this. Anywhozies bye byeeeeee <3