Chapter 1

Quick authors note i don't really like prologues so i'm not gonna make one for this book just read the description <3.

Daniel's pov

I was on my way to lunch after a very successful shoot with vouge. I was with my friends tyler, and justin (random names) and we were on our way to Urth cafe.

Tyler: Ugh today was such a fun shoot i almost didn't want it to end.

Daniel: Oh same the photogtapher was amazing.

We continued to chatter away until we reached the restaurant. We all sat at a table and ordered while we continued to discuss the day.

Justin: When's our next shoot?

Daniel: Saturday.

I felt tyler nudge my shoulder and i looked over at him.

Danie: What is it?

Tyler: Brunett hottie two o clock.

I looked to a table across the area and i saw a beautiful man. His hair was pointing upwards and it was messy but it looked so good. His face was soft with the slight hint of facial hair. His eyes were so green but you could see hints of blue here and there. He had a strong build and everything about him looked amazing.

If you haven't guessed by now yes i am gay and i'm fine with it, if you don't like it whatever. Anyways this man was just perfect his face looked slightly familiar but i couldn't pin point it.

He looked over and i quickly turned towards the table and i felt my face heat up.

Justin: Ooh daniel has a crush.

I lightly punched his shoulder and he laughed.

Daniel: Ok maybe a little bit but this dude is kinda hot.

Tyler: Oh i know and you better get him now before i do.

I laughed and our food came and since i was starving i quickly started eating. I kept glancing at the man and i noticed he was alone. He looked like he definitley needed company and i'll be that company in a bit.

I was taken from my thoughts when i felt a slap over my head.

Tyler: Stop staring you look weird.

I shook my head and glared as i continued eating.

Daniel: I spaced out yes but did you have to slap my head, no.

Justin: Do you really want your first impression to be you staring at him?

Daniel: Ugh no.

I saw him hand money to a waitress and he smiled. His smile was peary white and georgeous. He stood up and went to walk for the door i noticed he had a camera and i instantly knew who he was. He walked out the door and i realized he was leaving. I wiped my mouth and dashed out the door chasing after him.

Daniel: Hey wait!!!

He stopped in his tracks and turned around to see me running after him.

???: Um hi who are you?

Daniel: Oh sorry i'm daniel and i recognized you, you're joey graceffa.

???: Yes yes i am haha it's nice to know you know me.

Daniel: Yea your videos are amazing i really like your work.

He blushed and giggled making himself even cuter.

Joey: Thank you very much you're so sweet.

Daniel: Hey maybe we could meet up sometime here i'll give you my number.

He handed me his phone and i put my number in there along with my name and a heart emoji just for fun.

Daniel: Ok there you go i'll see you around joey.

Joey: Definitley i'll call you later today i promise.

He walked to his car and i walked back inside both tyler and justin raised their eyebrows. I smirked and sat back down.

Daniel: I gave him my number.

We all high fived and and i smiled sitting back down. We quickly finished our food and now i was anxious waiting for my phone call.

Author's note

Ok so this is the start to my new book i actually know what i'm doing for this book yay. Now this book i think will have a huge bunch of feels to it but we'll see bye byeeeeee <3