Chapter 9

Joey's pov

I heard the entire conversation. I was already awake when daniel got there and i heard everything. I'm terrified over what might happen to me i just wish i could dissapear.

Slowly i sat up and i felt lightheaded so i laid back down.

Doctor: Take it easy joey those tests might have worn you out.

I nodded and turned to fave daniel's stomach as i buried my face into his lower stomach. He stroked my hair and the tears fell making me lightly whimper and quiver.

Daniel: Hey it's alright joey no need to cry.

He stroked my hair and i pulled my knees up to my chest. I felt like my life was crumbling around me and i couldn't escape.

Doctor: Joey...could you look at me?

I turned over slowly and my head remained on his lap.

Doctor: Ok since the...cancer is small cell you can have chemo therapy. Now i'm gonna prescribe you some medications so your body will be ready.

Joey: Ok but i have a question, does chemo hurt?

Doctor: I mean for the first couple treatments have a slight burning sensation but over all it's fine.

I nodded and ran my hand through my hair. I'm gonna lose all of this throughout chemo oh god.

Doctor: Ok your prescription has been sent to your pharmacy just go home and rest. Your treatment will start in two weeks.

I nodded and grabbed my clothes changing in the bathroom. I came back out with my head down daniel stroked my cheek.

Daniel: I'll always be here joey.

Joey: I know daniel, i know.

Quickly we walked back to the car and we stopped by a burger place.

Joey: Daniel how dare you take me to the devils headquarters.

Daniel: Joey i'm sorry but i want you to feel better that and i'm really craving a burger.

Joey: Ugh fine so am i but this is a one time thing.

Ha that's a lie. We both got out and walked inside sitting down and ordering.

Daniel's pov

Joey already looks a little bit happier and that makes me feel better. Our food came and joey started devouring his food.

Daniel: Well aren't you a hungry boy?

Joey: I'm fucking starving.

I smiled at his swearing and i continued with my food. Joey also got a chocolate sundae and he got whip cream on his nose.

Daniel: You got something right there.

I leaned across the table and licked his nose making him quietly squeal.

Joey: Ewww don't do that.

I laughed and got up to throw our stuff away. I grabbed joey's hand and we walked back outside driving back to the house.

Joey: Um danny i just remembered something i have to do.

Daniel: What would that be love?

Joey: I-i have to tell my fans.

His grip on my hand tightened so i had to think fast.

Daniel: Joey calm down you don't have to come out if you're not ready.

Joey: Thank you daniel.

He calmed his breathing and we stopped by the pharmacy getting his medicine.

Daniel: OK so take twice a day for two weeks.

Joey: What are the side affects?

Daniel: Um drowsiness, loss and or gain of appetite, cravings, in some cases want of sexual activity, and fatigue.

Joey: Oh that's not so bad.

Daniel: See there ya go you're already having a positive attitude. Maybe i should buy you junk food more.

He giggled and we pulled into the drive way.

Daniel: Ok now go and rest i'll wake you up in a bit yea?

Joey: Yea i love you daniel.

Daniel: I love you too.

We kissed passionatley and we both walked inside as he trudged to our room. I hope joey keeps this positive attitude. Because he's gonna need it in the next couple weeks.

Author's note

This chapter was nice and yes i'm making joey and daniel a bit unhealthy. I have a really busy week this week and i'll try to update anywhozies bye byeeeee <3