Chapter 39

Daniel's pov

It had been two days and joey went to drive to the hospital to sign his admittance papers for his rather long stay.

Joey: Bye babe.

Daniel: Bye angelface.

Joey: Don't call me that.

He giggled and pecked my lips as he grabbed his keys. He exited the door and i waited until he pulled out of the driveway. Then i grabbed my keys and slid my shoes on along with a jacket. I gave wolf's head a little rub and i locked the door as i went to my car.

I turned it on and drove right to preston's house. He never moved, he just got a new roommate. We haven't really kept in contact but after today i don't think we'll ever talk again. I rolled into the driveway and i turned off my car walking up to his door. His roommate wasn't here thankfully so it wouldn't be an awkward conversation.

I knocked and after about ten seconds it was pulled open by a rather stressed looking preston.

Preston: Oh hey daniel, what brings you here?

He quickly ran back to the kitchen and i just walked inside as i followed him. This place had a bunch of good memories. I'm still a bit sad because i miss this place bunches.

Daniel: Oh ya know, i just wanted to talk.

Preston: Um, sure but could you make it quick?

Daniel: No, not really.

Preston: Ok then, so be it, now what do you wanna talk about?

Daniel: Your previous relationship with my now current boyfriend Joey.

His body seemed to freeze as i mentioned his name. Soon his eyes began to dart around the room avoiding eye contact with me.

Preston's pov

Tears began to crash themselves into my eyes and onto my cheeks as i remembered that catastrophe that i called a relationship.

Daniel: I wanna hear everything that happened, and you're gonna tell me EVERYTHING. I don't care how long it takes.

I nodded and we sat on the couch as i looked down to my hands. Slowly the memories poured into my mind, more like they punched my brain with guilt.

Preston: It was about two years ago.

Flashback.

It was a year and a half ago and i had a big drinking problem. My relationship with joey was actually really strong and beautiful but the nights that i drank weren't too pretty. I had just gotten home from work and i was stressed out because my boss just gave me a bunch of paperwork that i had to finish at home.

I had just downed a few beers and i was getting more and more frustrated from this. Joey had just gotten home from a photoshoot and he noticed my stress.

Joey: Are you ok?

Preston: Does it LOOK like it?

He jumped back and shook his head no and i growled as i wrote down another signature.

Joey: Could i make you something or could i do so-

Preston: JUST SHUT UP JOEY!!! I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOU RIGHT NOW!!!

He flinched again and tears came to his eyes. In the slightly drunken state i was in i didn't think about how mean i was being.

Joey: I'm so-

Preston: I SAID SHUT UP!!!

I nailed his eye and he fell to the ground as tears spilled from his eyes. I grinned feeling a new sense of dominance as he cried on the floor.

Preston: Upstairs, on the bed....NOW!!!

He stood and scrambled up the stairs as his whimpers echoed through the hallway. I ran...stumbled up the stairs to our bedroom. I smirked at him as he sat on the bed looking so scared.

Preston: Strip.

Joey: N-No, i'm not doing that.

Preston: Fine, i'll do it for you.

I got on the bed and tore his shirt off and i removed his pants and underwear. I slapped him again when he tried to resist.

Preston: Come on joey, we both want this

I unbuckled my belt and tore off my pants and underwear as well.

Joey: P-Pleae don't do this.

I thrust into him and he screamed as i began thrusting harshly.

End of flashback.

I flinched remembering the terrified look on his face. I've never seen a more scared and hurt expression in my entire life. To this day i still cry as i think about it. Daniel was also in tears as he looked at me with a slight look of disgust.

Preston: A-After that the abuse continued for at least three months. He was covering his brusies and i just kept adding to them. Next time you see him wipe his cheek and you'll see.

Daniel: How could you never tell me about this?

Preston: I'm sorry for not mentioning how i was an abusive drinker.

I rolled my eyes and he looked at me.

Daniel: When did he leave?

Preston: He left during the night after the third night. I felt so awful for what i did. My heart still aches to this day.

Daniel: Well you should.

Daniel's pov
Preston: D-Do you think i could see him?

Daniel: I'm not sure but maybe i could try and set something up.

Preston: Thank you daniel.

I nodded and just left not wanting to talk to him anymore. My stomach was in knots just thinking of all the pain joey had to go through. Now it just got replaced by a disease.

That's it, as soon as he gets out of the hospital i'm taking him on an expensive trip around the country and possibly the world. He deserves as much love and and care as he could possibly get.

Joey's pov

I just got home from signing the papers and i was supossed to be admitted in about a week. Daniel apparently was still home, i walked inside and smiled as he walked up to me.

Joey: Miss me did you?

Daniel: Yes i did, now come here.

He showered my face with kisses and i giggled as he spun me around.

Daniel: Can i ask you something?

Joey: Anything love.

Daniel: Would you wipe your left cheek?

I tensed up and bit my lip, damn it he knows.

Daniel: Joey please.

I slowly moved my hand up to my cheek and i froze as my fear got worse.

Author's note

Hello everyone. Sorry that this chapter was mostly in preston's pov. I just wanted to use it cause it seemed cool. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all, bye byeeeeeeee <3