Chapter 36

Daniel's pov

Joey had just gotten released from the hospital and how he was even more pale than he already was. The IV needle left a big red bruise on his arm and joey just looked so miserable. I want to take his pain away so badly but sadly i can't.

Joey doesn't deserve any of this, he is the sweetest most innocent person i've ever met. He would never hurt anyone, so why does the world hurt him?

Joey: You're deep thinking again daniel.

I looked at him and he was smiling. His face seemed to be the only part of his body that was the same as when i met him. I still love his body and everything about him but i just wish this disease didn't tear him down so much.

Daniel: I just don't want you to hurt baby.

He sighed and looked down at his hands.

Joey: I know you don't but there's nothing you can do about it.

Daniel: I'm gonna make you happy joey, you know that.

I kissed his forehead and i started the car as i held his fragile hand. We started driving and i decided to stop and get some shaved ice. He decided to get green tea and mango (idk the flavors) i just got blueberry.

Daniel: Hey joey.

Joey: Yes danny?

Daniel: I love you.

Joey: I love you more

He reached across the car and pecked my cheek, i don't get how he can be so happy when his future looks so grim.

Daniel: What is something that you want to do joey?

Joey: Ummm go home?

Daniel: No i mean like a dream of yours.

Joey: Well....i would love to travel the world. Maybe just like england and the U.S. nothing too extreme.

I nodded and i quickly came up with an amazing idea.

Joey's pov

Daniel was silent the rest of the car ride home and i just started at the clouds. Clouds are actually really pretty when you think about it. They're free to endlessly float around the sky and they can form any shape you can think of.

Daniel: Joey we're home.

Joey: Ooh and meghan is still here.

We both went inside and meghan stood there in a little onsie with paw prints on it. She then tossed me one with a wolf hood.

Joey: Meghannnnn this is too cute, thank you.

I walked over and we hugged tightly.

Meghan: Now go get changed and maybe you can try and vlog?

I nodded and rushed upstairs stripping off my clothes and changing into the soft, plush onsie. I also grabbed my camera and i decended the stairs quickly.

Daniel: I'll be back in a few hours, i'm gonna go visit justin.

Joey: It better be a few hours.

I pecked his lips and he grabbed his jacket and left. Daniel seems to be leaving a lot more recently, i wonder why.

Meghan: Joeyyyy start vlogging.

Joey: Ok, hold on little miss eager.

She pouted and i turned on the camera hitting the record button.

Joey: Ah good day everyone, yes i'm still alive. We had a hospital scare the day after the livestream but i'm ok i promise. Now look whose with me.

Meghan: It's meghansan.

Joey: Oh yes it is and what time is it? Let's say it together.

Joey&Meghan: It's ANIME TIME!!!

We both put up cute little peace signs with big smiles.

Meghan: Yea, a marathon of adventure time and attack on titan.

Joey: That's right, that's right, i hope we have enough popcorn.

Meghan: I came prepared.

Joey: Yay, i'll update you guys later, bye for now.

I turned off the camera and sighed placing it onto the bar.

Joey: It feels so good to vlog again.

Meghan: I knew it would make you feel better.

Joey: Now let's start our MARATHON!!!

Meghan: You know it.

Daniel's pov

Daniel: Is it done yet.

???: Just a few more days.

Daniel: Thank you, you're the best.

I gave him a hug and he hugged back. I had the biggest smile on my face, i can't believe this is actually happening.

Daniel: So i'll visit again in a few days?

???: Yes you will, bye for now.

Daniel: Bye.

I walked out and decided to actually visit justin just so it seemed like i was actually telling the truth.

Author's note

Sorry if this sucks but i am fucking tired right now. But if you liked the chapter then yayyyyy. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all, bye byeeeeeeee <3