Chapter 44

[Smut chapter next?]

Joey's pov

Shane had left and it was pretty late at night, i was able to shower and i felt relaxedand fresh. Daniel still hadn't visited me and i was really sad. I decided to just sleep and hope he'll be here in the morning.

{Time skip one week}

I am so incredibly fucking bored. The only person i've seen this week was my nurse and i'm even tired of his face. Daniel hasn't even fucking called or texted, so right now i'm fucking pissed at him. I'm pissed at everyone and everything right now.

I mmean he's texted me a few times but it was only telling me to have a good day. I feel like i'm in a retirement home, this fucking sucks.

Daniel's pov

Joey is going to murder me, i've been so busy this week that i really haven't had time to text him. By the time i got home i was too tired to text him. Thankfully david has  been watching wolf enough to keep him happy. I finally got time off and the first thing i'm doing is going to visit my love.

I need to feel his body and his lips. I just need to feel HIM, I'M CRAVING his affection. But with how long it's been since i've seen him he's probably not even gonna want to see me. Before i arrived i bought him a giant bouquet of roses, hoping this would make him somewhat happy.

I signed in and i walked to his room knocking and slowly entering. Joey was rolled on his side quietly whimpering.

Daniel: Hey baby.

Joey: Leave me alone.

Daniel: Aww, babe don't be that way.

I sat down next to him and he flinched away from my touch and my heart broke. I didn't think he would be this mad at me.

Daniel: Please, let me see your face.

Joey: You barely talked to me all wek.

Daniel: I know but i was really busy. And by the time i got home i was too worn out from the day.

He mumbled something and i leaned my head down to him as i laid behind him. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him closer.

Daniel: What was that love?

Joey: I missed you danny.

Daniel: Aww, joey i'm so sorry.

I then pulled him even closer and i started to place kisses on his neck. I then started sucking on his oh so special spot and i heard him whimper.

Daniel: What was that?

Joey: N-Nothing.

Daniel: Oh really now?

I placed my lips back onto his neck and i sucked harder causing a beautiful bruise to form. He let out a rather loud groan and i smiled.

He finally turned around and my heart nearly burst. His cheeks were such a rosy pink it made me proud that he was mine. Soon enough i will make him know he's mine.

Daniel: I got you something.

Joey: Would that be that huge bouquet of roses on my side table?

Joey's pov

He pursed his lips and reached over pulling them to his face. He then let me sniff them and i sighed contently as the sweet aroms filled my nose.

Joey: I've been so lonely this week.

Daniel: Oh i know sweetheart but i'm gonna make it up to you. Oh yes i will.

He jerked his hips forward and i bit my lip shutting my eyes. He rolled us over and he was on top of me. He smirked and rocked his hips against mine. Although i was still upset with him oh my GOD i REALLY needed this contact so fucking badly.

Joey: Oh, daniel.

Daniel: Yes love?

His hip movements became faster and i moened throwing my head back onto my pillow. He then started to suck on my neck again and i felt like i was surrounded with bliss. I pushed myself up to his ear and i lightly kissed the shell. I kept bouncing as he kept rolling his hips. I whispered into his ear and he shivered.

Joey: T-take me.

He smirked and his hand began to slide under my hospital shirt when we heard a knock at the door. He groaned and i silently groned as well as he rolled off of me. I turned on my side to try and hide the obvious boner i had.

Joey: Come in.

Jamie came in and he smirked at daniel....OH HELL NO. He checked my tube and he was sending daniel what i would call innapropriate glances.

Jamie: Do you or you...friend want anything to eat?

Joey: No jamie, we're FINE.

Daniel's pov

Joey's jealousy levels were skyrocketing i honestly found it hilarious but i need to make him feel better. I held him closer and i smiled down at the hickey i gave him.

Jamie: U-Um.

Joey: Oh sorry, this is daniel.

Jamie: Oh um daniel, can i see you in the hall?

Joey shot him a glare and i kissed his cheek as i followed him.

Daniel: Um yea?

Jamie: You're cute, hold on.

He grabbed a piece of paper and a pan and he scribbled some numbers on it handing it to me.

Jamie: Call me cutie.

I then balled it up and gave it back to him with a smirk. He looked rather angry and sad from being rejected.

Daniel: It's very unprofessional to flirt with family members of a patient. I could report you.

He growled and stomped off leaving me stifling my laughter. I walked back into the room and joey looked at me with a smile.

Joey: I saw what you did, you're the best boyfriend ever.

Daniel: Oh i know.

I laid down with him again and he smirked leaning closer to my ear again. His hot breath hit my ear and i shivered, i do that too much.

Joey: Remember what i said before we were interrupted?

Daniel: Yes i do.

Joey: I still want you.

Author's pov

Oh my god this took me for fucking ever to do but it was worth it. Now i'm not updating anymore until christmas eve. But all i'm gonna say is that you're gonna love me. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all, bye byeeeeee <3