Chapter 15: Deadpool!

Author looks at the comment section and sees the war she has created and from the look of it DON'T JOIN seems to be winning but before she can write down the story, I come in! Hey everyone it's me the amazing and spectacular Deadpool. Bet you didn't see that coming! ^.^ So it seems you guys are really arguing about this and I would ask our lovely author if she could perhaps write a branching path so everyone is happy but... But I the writer am too lazy. Sorry as much as I know that, that is probably the best option i'm too lazy to try and keep up with 2 different paths. I know that sound super selfish of me and it is. Oh spicy today aren't we author-chan. Don't call me that... Oh alright darling. You don't have to be so rude. But yeah that's the gist of it so instead I, Deadpool, am going to weigh my options. Option A: One pair of nice tits. Option B: Many pairs of nice tits. I think you know which option I choose. So get ready for the next update cause you and Deadpool are going to be meeting several new people and pairs of boobs I guess? Heh, she said boobs...
You are so immature. Oh I forgot to ask these guys thier opinions. What ever Deadpool says go's, unfortunately. Hey! We agree with our little angel. Aw thanks guys now author let's get your sexy lazy ass into gear!

Deadpool X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara