Big Update!!!

Hey guys it has been a very long time since I came back to Wattpad and well since you guys are pretty devoted to reading my books you should know what kind of an author I am, what with the many hiatus and breaks.
I'm not a very good author. And I mean it both ways. My writing isn't that good and for those of you who have seen me from the beginning must have noticed a trend in my books. I tend to finish books in an unsatisfactory way or as the book progresses it gets worse and worse and more desperate seeming. If you haven't noticed this then i'm telling you that now. I'm a very impulsive writer, whatever is trending or whatever helps express my emotions I write which can really mess with a characters progression. It's not a good thing is what I'm saying. Now I might stop writing in my Deadpool story. As for my Undertale story, I am shutting it down because as I wrote more and more I felt like I made so many mistakes and contradictions that it's unfixable. I'm sorry... But! I am willing to give a shot at trying to pick back up the Deadpool story!!! But, again, always expect the worst thing when reading my books, "I might never finish them", I know it's not what you guys want to here and if you want to stop following me that's fine. In fact I recommend it because you won't be crying because of my stories, you'll be crying because of me.
●■●■●■●■●■●■●■
On a somewhat lighter note I want to become more in touch with you guys and so I'll have a book soley for updates and answering comments about me and the books I would be writing at the time. It'll just be called Updates On K. And for those of you who still want to read my books and such... Thank you. You don't know how much that means to me.