Chapter 28: Apology

Natasha, Captain and Thor were waiting for you on the surface. Once you got out they all started barreling you with questions.
"What happened down there?"
"Why is Hulk mad?"
"Where did Loki go?"
"Are you ok?"
"Where is Ant-man?"
So many questions that you had to shout "CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT UP AND ASK QUESTIONS ONE AT A TIME!?"
They all fell quiet and Natasha asked the first question.
"Why is Hulk mad?"
"Ant-man pissed him off but the two should be ok since Loki ran away."
"Darn it" You could hear Thor mumble.
"Are you ok?" Captain asked.
"Yes, Loki wanted me to answer some questions and I just dodged them and the only thing he asked me was if I would answer his questions." You respond back before they ask follow questions.
"Well you have obviously been through a lot today so lets get you back. Thor!" Natasha called.
"Of course." With that Thor suddenly picked you up bridal style and flew off. Only a few seconds later did you both land back at HQ. You wish you had enough time to take a picture or video of that moment but unfortunately he set you down and went back for the others before you could even say "Thanks."

It took a bit before you found a hallway that seemed familiar but you did and found the cafeteria so your room shouldn't be far. But on the way you spot the Witch and she spots you as well. She immediately turns around to walk away but you run towards her hoping you can apologize for the way you acted earlier. She turns around and asks harshly "What do you want?"
"I wanted to say I am sorry. I am sorry for the things I showed you. No one should know about that kind of pain and using it as a weapon against a fellow ally was irresponsible of me. I hope you can forgive me." You say. You don't expect her to forgive you but she says
"I forgive you and I am sorry too."
"Wait for what?"
"Nat- Widow didn't tell me to look through your mind just make sure you were telling the truth. It's my fault, I intruded in to your own private landscape and I am sorry. Really the only reason I got mad was because you called me a bitch, as for your experiences, I have had similiar ones so it wasn't that painful."
"Then can we be allies from now on?"You ask.
"Sure but just as long as you respect my privacy."
"You respect mine I respect yours."
"Deal?"
"Deal." You both shake hands and walk your seperate ways. It felt good to get it off your chest so taking a quick nap in your room fell in to a deeper sleep of pure bliss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ah friendship is magic ain't it?
[Was that a pun? ]
    [It was funny wasn't it? ]
Eh I put it as average my self but it is always nice to make new friends. Who knows when you need 'em?