Chapter 12: Death P.2

~ 2 hours later ~
You woke up dizzy and confused. "Huh... Wha...Hmm?" You said seemingly drunk. You try to stand up but fall trying. Looking around you can't tell one thing from another, you just know it's bright wherever you are. You layed back down but suddenly you felt a strong urge to puke. Not knowing where you were you hoped that you weren't in someone's house and puked to your right. You could faintly hear someone say "Ew, ew, ewwww!!!! You know what i'm leaving." As time past on your senses started coming back and you could see that you were still in Deadpool's apartment. You gave yourself more time to get your senses back before standing up. As you did you almost fell again from a dizzy spell but someone caught you. "Wo be careful there (Y/N). Wouldn't want you falling again now would we?" "Deadpool?" You asked. You noticed your voice had gone raspy in the time you were knocked out. "Yes it's me. Must of been rough getting unalived by Death herself for the first time. Still don't know why she did it but you definitely showed her you can't die! Hahaha." "That women was Death?" You asked lazily. You suddenly felt very tired. "Yeah I can tell you more but I know your getting tired so i'll help you get to our room. " He said as he basically dragged you into the bedroom. You layed yourself down and fell asleep.
~~~10 hours later ~~~~~~~~~~
You wake up with that groggy feeling that you had overslept but it was fine because now your senses were back to normal and you definitely felt better then before. You try getting out of bed but someone was holding you, Deadpool. As you struggled to get out of his embrace he only pulled you closer to him. You were about to say something when he said "Don't go. Not again." "I'm just going to eat something. I'm not leaving you." Was he that worried I would stay dead. You remembered what he said "Must have been rough getting unalived by Death herself." Guess I can even survive Death herself. Cool but why did she try kill me in the first place? "Deadpool can you tell me what happened?" "What happened when?" "When I "died", I mean why would she do that." "I don't know. Death does whatever Death wants. I asked her why but she wouldn't answer me. I was so worried that you would stay dead." "Deadpool.... I'm alive aren't I?" "Yeah.." "So don't worry about it! I told I can't die and I never will." "Heh yeah that's right. Sorry I got all sappy and all." He said letting go of you. You could still feel where he had held you. "Well let's have some chimichangas." He said and the rest of the day went by normally.
--------------------------------------------
So it seems that Death isn't very fond of you at all. But hey not even Death can keep you down! Although i'm pretty sure you vomited all over her shoes.... eh a little bit of death never hurt you.