Chapter 8: No way...

Last time you and Deadpool learned the Great, Awesome, Hilarious, Stupendous and Magnificent Joker died.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wait what?!?!?!"
"Yeah isn't it great? Now there's one less psycho on the streets."
"How did he..."
"He had a deadly disease and couldn't get the cure in time. Although I heard he died laughing."
"Is that all?"
"Huh?"
"Is that all you wanted to tell me?"
"Uh yeah."
"You sure becuase I feel like I gotta kill someone right about now!" You pull out your knife and stare angrily at Fury. You lunged at him but Deadpool held you back.
"What are you doing!? This bastard has no respect for the dead or Joker! LET ME GO!!!"
"Sorry babe but he gets us our jobs." He said pulling you farther and farther away from Fury."
Later back at Deadpool's apartment.
"Deadpool I had him!"
"I know that's why I stopped you."
"Dammit Deadpool."
"Was Joker that important to you?"
"Um it's too complicated to explain." And it was becuase you never liked villains when you were little and read about them but Joker kinda grew on you. His vision about leaving everyone with a smile and his witty commentary got you. Even now you still don't really, fully know why you still support him.
"Well I think you need a rest so i'm going out for a bit. And don't get into trouble."
"I won't."
You decided to take a nap but it was inturrupted by a tapping at the window. "Huh what?" You subconsciously get up and open the window but what you see isn't Deadpool. It was Spiderman! "Peter?"
"Um, uh who is Peter? I don't know any Peters." He said a little surprised.
"Spiderman, I know who you are."
"No you don't."
"Your Peter Parker, you work do the daily bugle. Anyway what are you doing here?"
"Did Deadpool tell you who I was?"
"No, I just know."
"What you read minds?"
"No.. I just know."
"Hmm then where is Deadpool?"
"He went out. Probably to a Mexican restaurant."
"Then I'll just wait here."
There was a long awkward moment of silence until you asked "Want some food?"
"Sure I could use some grub." Ypu went straight into the kitchen and made some sandwiches. But when you came back there were holes everywhere and Spiderman was on the ceiling who Deadpool aimed his shotguns at him.
----------------------------------
I know this was a short update but here me out. I have started marching band so more of time is being taken up and school is about to start again so updates will be coming in ever slowly or not for a while. And if this update was shit becuase of inconsistency please tell me where and why and I'll try to find it. Sorry guys but lifes a bitch not a real one cause that would be horrible but you know what I mean. See you some day.