Chapter 27:This roster will only get bigger

The helmet flew off and just as it was about to hit the grass it poofed in to purple smoke and so did "Loki". Another fake it seemed as Loki laughed in the distance.
"You idiots always think I will show my true self and you always fall for it!" He shouted from what sounded like every where in the forest.
"Yeah well than how do we always manage to out wit you? A god of trickery and out witting people?" You turn to look at who saved you and it was Ant-Man. That was new? Where were you that Ant-Man had to show up.
"Hmph. Well I always manage to escape you all don't I?" With that you assume he left because the scenery around you changes dramatically. You weren't in a forest. You were underground. How you and Loki got there you can't fathom but Ant-Man was able to free you from what ever spell was cast. Question now was how do you two get out?
"Hey, new girl. Feeling alright?" Ant-man asked.
"Yeah, and just to clarify we are underground right?" You ask.
"Mhmm but don't worry the others will be here to pick you up. I was just the fastest person that could get here you know small cracks and stuff." He starts bragging but you stop listening once he started. You remember Ant-man's abilities and this personality seemed to fit more of the movie Ant-man than the crazy Ant-man thank goodness.
"Hey new girl you still listening?"He abruptly interrupted your thoughts.
"Huh? What? Sorry I wasn't paying attention."
"I asked if you wanted to go on a date."
"What?!" You shout, surprised at his boldness but than he starts laughing.
"Haha, just making sure you were listening. What I really asked is, what did he want with you? What did he ask?" You were relieved that it was a joke because he would be one of the few who might figure out why you deny dates or should I say for whom you deny dates.
"I was kinda asking him questions to stall. The only real question he asked was, if I would answer his questions."
"That was it? Nothing else. Zilch, zip, nada?"
"Nada hombre. I'm guessing he wanted imformation from me but I can't imagine what info he would want from me."
"My brain can't figure any thing out either. But hey now that we got that cleared up. Hi, hero name is Ant-man."
"Hero name is kinda out the window since I'm no longer a mercenary. So here is my real name (F/N) (L/N). Nice to meet you Ant-man."
"Nice to meet you too (F/N). Wanna chat later when we get out of this hole?" Before you could answer, something shook the cave room and the cieling collapsed to reveal a large hole to the outside. The person that freed you and busted through the ceiling was none other than the big H-man himself, Hulk. You hadn't gotten to meet Hulk so this was your chance. You ran up to him as he steadied himself from the fall.
"Hey (F/N)! I don't think that is such a good idea."
Hulk turned to look at Ant-man's direction but saw you first. You waved at the big guy. He didn't do much but stare in return.
"You're the Hulk right?" You ask the obvious is obvious question just to see if you could get some sort of reaction. He slightly nodded.
"Well thank you for helping us get out. My name is (F/N). I hope we get to meet again." A rope fell from the opening and you start to climb but you turn to look at him and he has a goofy crooked smile on his face, you do your best to stifle your laughter but unfortunately Ant-man doesn't. The moment you heard him burst out laughing you started climbing like the only thing that existed in life was to climb as you heard grunts, roars and a single manly scream escape from the hole you just escaped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never tell Hulk his smile looks stupid or say he's stupid in general. - Words of advice from someone who watched someone else do it.