Special Chapter [XiuChen]

Normal POV

"Why the hell am I naked Kim Jongdae?!" Xiumin glared.
"Don't get so mad Minseokkie." Chen said laughing.
"Then don't laugh like that! It's embarrassing." Xiumin pouted and covered his body but failed.
"Aigooo~ why is my mate soooo cute! I'm thanking the heavens for giving you to me." Chen coied and squished his mate in a hug.
"Crazy." Xiumin mumbled blushing.
"A red baozi is the cutest in the whole galaxy." Chen teased.
"Jongdae!" Xiumin warned.
"Alright. But seriously, I'm happy that you believed in me. That's why we're both here." Chen held his mate's face and smiled. The smile Xiumin loves the most.
"Yeah. I'm happy that you're my mate, though you're crazy and a troll." Xiumin giggled.
"I'll let that pass for now. I love you Minseok." Chen leaned their foreheads together.
"I love you too." Xiumin hugged Chen tighter.
"What's that I'm feeling down there?" Chen teased.
"H-Huh?" Xiumin blushed.
"Pfft. It's hard." Chen said. Xiumin gulped.
"It's long." Chen spoke again and Xiumin buried his face on Chen's neck.
"Just kidding. That's my lightsaber." That's it, Xiumin hit his laughing alpha.

Chen hugged his mate as he stopped from laughing. Xiumin on the other hand smiled as he felt how fast and loud Chen's heartbeat is. Their memories flashed back in his mind, how Chen teased and trolled him back then, how he got irritated everytime Chen smiled at him, how Chen took care of him that time when he's sick, how he pushed Chen away because of his parents, how persistent Chen was just for him to believe his feelings, how he accepted Chen's feelings, how Chen prove how much he cares and love him everyday, set aside his trollness.

"I love you Jongdae." Xiumin said as he didn't know that a tear already escaped his eye.
"I love you too Minseokkie." Chen replied, blushing madly as Xiumin rarely says that sentence first. He faced Xiumin and gasped. "Yah. Why are you crying?" He panicked but got shock when he felt Xiumin's lips on his.

It was a sweet kiss. Both of them felt the love in that kiss. They parted for air and leaned their foreheads together.

"Don't cry jagi." Chen wiped Xiumin's tear.
"I'm just happy I met you." Xiumin closed his eyes and Chen smiled.
"I really love it when you're cheesy like this." Chen said and surprisingly, Xiumin just laughed.
"Now, will you let me feel that lightsaber?" Xiumin smirked.
"Aww~ and I love it more when you're feeling horny." Chen laughed.

They kissed in passionate way this time and Chen deepened the kiss more, their tongues fighting in their mouths. Xiumin moaned in the kiss as he felt Chen's hands roaming around his body. They parted for air and looked at each eyes with lust and of course, love.

"Your so beautiful Minseokkie." Chen said.

He held Xiumin's cheeks and leaned for another kiss but his lips travelled down to Xiumin's neck and Xiumin craned his neck to one side for more access. Chen also started to undress himself. Before Chen took off his pants, he pull out a red small cube from his pocket and threw it on the ground and a bed appeared. Xiumin giggled for his alpha's readiness but moaned when Chen sucked on his neck leaving a mark.

Chen pushed his mate on the bed and hovered over him. He pecked on his mate's lips then he kissed his lovebite on Xiumin's neck then he travelled lower to Xiumin's nipple and sucked on it.

"Ahh! J-Jongdae~" Xiumin moaned as he arched his back.
"Still your sensitive part huh?" Chen said huskily and Xiumin blushed.

Chen continued his work on Xiumin's nipple and did it again with the other one while pinching the other. From Xiumin's chest, his lips trailed down to the baozi's tummy and lower to its manhood. Chen grabbed Xiumin's shaft and squeezed it lightly earning a  moan that turned him on more.

Chen started to pump his mate and Xiumin moaned Chen's name. Precum started to ooze out and Chen licked it, putting Xiumin's pet in his mouth after. He bobbed his head up and down and Xiumin grabbed onto the sheets because of too much pleasure from his alpha.

"F-Faster Jongdae-Ahh!~" Xiumin moaned and Chen complied.

Xiumin held on Chen's hair and made him stop. Chen gave him a confusing look but Xiumin pushed Chen to lie down this time.

"Let me do it for you." Xiumin smirked sexily and Chen swear he just saw the sexiest yet cutest creature in the whole galaxy.

Xiumin held Chen's shaft and pumped it earning a pleasured groan from the latter. After pumping a few time and saw the precum dripped out, Xiumin started to lick its  length and then put it in his mouth eventually. Xiumin hollowed his cheeks and sucked Chen off.

"Ugh. M-Minnie~ so good~" Chen moaned.

Xiumin deep throated Chen and that's it for Chen, he moved his hips and thrust in Xiumin's mouth where Xiumin moaned at also that sent vibration to Chen's shaft. Chen felt the heat and he came in his mate's mouth. He put out his member and saw Xiumin swallowed that made him squirt more of his liquid on Xiumin's cute face.

"Now that's rude baby." Xiumin laughed lightly but then wiped the cum on his face and licked his hand. "Tasty." And Chen cursed under his breathe.

Chen pushed his mate to lie down again and he spread Xiumin's legs wide.

"Suck this babe." Chen commanded and Xiumin sucked his fingers.

Chen pecked Xiumin's lips after then inserted a finger in Xiumin's hole. Xiumin moaned and relaxed his muscle so Chen can move his fingers. Xiumin held on Chen's arms as Chen started to move his finger in and out. Xiumin moaned louder as another finger was inserted and scissored his insides.

"Fck m-me already- ahh! Jongdae!" Xiumin moaned.
"I will babe. I will." Chen also moaned.

Chen put out his fingers and positioned himself to Xiumin's entrance. He kissed his mate's forehead before pushing in.

"Ahh! Jongdae!~"
"Minnie!~"

Chen moved as Xiumin adjusted from his size. They both moaned ahhs and oohs as Chen thrusts.

"Faster Jongd-ahh!" Xiumin cried in pleasure.

Chen fastened his pace and kissed Xiumin then Xiumin's neck again. Xiumin's nails dug on his alpha's arm and back as he can't contain the pleasure anymore. Xiumin's toe curled as he felt a very familiar feeling.

"There! Hit me there Jongdae! Ahh!~ ugh." Xiumin moaned louder.

Chen continued to hit Xiumin's spot. Chen also started to pump Xiumin until the two of them felt the heat in the pit of their stomachs.

"I'm near!"
"Let's do it together!"

And with that, they both released their liquids. Chen pulled out and plopped his body on his mate.

"I love you so much." Chen panted.
"I love you too Jongdae." Xiumin smiled inspite his tiredness.

Chen hugged his mate and they stayed like that for a while. They both looked at the sky as silver lights still fall on them.

"I'm loving this silver shower, it's beautiful." Xiumin said.
"But my mate's more beautiful." Chen grinned.
"I'm tired already, no more round two." Xiumin laughed.
"Aw." Chen pouted.

~
DNA/N:
Alright! Smut for XiuChen! This is really a challenge for me since it's rare to see a XiuCHen smut and Idk how they are in bed. Also, it's hard for me to earn XiuChen feels. I'm so happy I finally made this! lol.

Hi. So there. I know I betrayed you all for not updating these immediately. So I'm so sorry. You can hate me or whatever later but please read more! Hihi. Hope this satisfied you especially the XiuChen shippers there. VoMments please? Kamsa! ❤